Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Someone got codes for The Walking Dead Survival Instinct?

Trying to find codes, and it seems I found values to modify Ammo or something, but it doesn't change anything ingame. The number of Ammo changes quickly to what I've enter and then changes back to the original one.

Also with the codehandler the game freezes on startup.

Anyone got some ideas for my issues?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get super smash bros( I have legit on disc) to connect to tcpgecko in the same manner as listed above post.. or Mario kart 8 I have on eshop... but I can get pokken tournament to connect( also have on disc)... does anyone have a solution to get super smash bros legit or Mario kart 8 legit to connect? 5.5.1 NTSC or do I have to download a loadiine copy of both?
TCPGecko client does not play nice with ethernet setup. It works better using the Wifi module.

Last edited by RandomUser,

JPOrtiz831

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only use wifi... I dumped smash bros with ddd have a loadiine version now .. I can get it to connect but cant find any working codes.. I'm on NTSC 1.1.6 I wanted to get the ryu or cloud code working but nothing happens when I try them.. and I don't know how to search to enable ryu

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[106C80B0] + 244 XXXXXXXX
[106C80B0] + 248 XXXXXXXX
[106C80B0] + 24C XXXXXXXX

Is this an old version?
...try it? lol. I will later today. It probably is old, there's no way the splatoon hackers would ever share a coordinate code. Though, if the code changed in newer versions (it likely has) then it should be near that address and not, say, at like 2C0486D4 or something that far out. Makes it easier to search, in theory.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokken Tournament MOD MONEY 999,999,999
10675694 3B9AC9FF

I have the NTSC on disc version hopefully find more right now

Finally! A Pokken Tournament code!!! :D

Thank you!!!

Any chance you could make more? Especially one that lets you edit the number of online wins you have? I only won 14 of them. That would be great.

EDIT: So I tried the money code, and it ended up freezing my game. I have the North American version too. Any way I could get it to work?

And for @Macopride64, here's the new RAM dump. Thanks again!

EDIT: Nvm the file is too large :(

Last edited by RedRose30,

Anoymous_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have splatoon online cheat code? (For example - Inf. Health online, Always win, Instant level up)

Info-
Splatoon Digital/EUR v2.12.0
Wii U 5.5.1

CRaSHeCLiPs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone put new character models in Mario kart 8 yet?
I think it should be easier because if you can set the characters up with the extra costume menu (like with Yosi and Shy Guy) you can do it without removing the original character.
or i may be wrong

Ax_2117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
...try it? lol. I will later today. It probably is old, there's no way the splatoon hackers would ever share a coordinate code. Though, if the code changed in newer versions (it likely has) then it should be near that address and not, say, at like 2C0486D4 or something that far out. Makes it easier to search, in theory.
ok.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him