Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
I'm just speaking out loud here but we really should have some way to organize all these codes and addresses everyone here is finding. I understand the TC has it also on the front but it can be slow to update and searching function for this topic is awful.

P.S. Is there a website like wiisave.com where users can upload their gamesave files?
I go to the website but name not found error on my web browser.

Sixth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how do i host wj44's pygecko locally ? .. i tried to download selfhosting from the site but whenever i ran it, it says no kernel something ? .. i take it that pygecko and tcpgecko is different stuffs?

Sixth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Do you have the kernel exploit running?
i did .. i ran k31 first locally before trying to launch pygecko locally from downloaded selfhosting file ..

running it online works fine .. i'd just want to host it locally since online loading speed is kind of unreliable

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
i did .. i ran k31 first locally before trying to launch pygecko locally from downloaded selfhosting file ..

running it online works fine .. i'd just want to host it locally since online loading speed is kind of unreliable
I use the online version and I have no problems with it if you mean boot times it should be instant i will see if i can get the file for you :)

Sixth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
when i ran it online sometime loading take a sec longer then the things just dont load properly and hang ... i dunno why .. eventhough mostly it works

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
when i ran it online sometime loading take a sec longer then the things just dont load properly and hang ... i dunno why .. eventhough mostly it works
If it hangs it's normal. it will hang and crash sometimes if you are hosting it or using a website. Here is a Youtube video by BullyWiiPlaza i think this is what you need
Go To The Description

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is link i use to load PYGecko http://107.170.0.56/

Sixth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If it hangs it's normal. it will hang and crash sometimes if you are hosting it or using a website. Here is a Youtube video by BullyWiiPlaza i think this is what you need
Go To The Description

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is link i use to load PYGecko http://107.170.0.56/

i watched that before, still have no clue where to put on my apache server and how to load it

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Right now, is there any way to send more than 1 cheat code at once? To change power-ups in super mario 3d world, you need to input 4 codes one by one, so it'd make it much easier.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
so correct me if im wrong tcpgecko = pygecko ?
Someone can coorect me if I am wrong, but I think Pygecko is the server side of the cheat engine ( the one that is installed on WiiU) and TcpGecko and JGecko U are client side ( the one you put on your computer to look or apply code; also the one that connect to the server (to PyGecko). That's what I understand from my point of view but I may be wrong.

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Took quite a while but finally found a moonjump code for Super Mario 3D World! The bad thing is that the ID changes per level and character, but it's still fun. If anyone wants it, the 1-4 level with luigi code is 3CF7D5EC 46100000
unknown.png

Last edited by Skyleft,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Took quite a while but finally found a moonjump code for Super Mario 3D World! The bad thing is that the ID changes per level and character, but it's still fun. If anyone wants it, the 1-4 level with luigi code is 3CF7D5EC 04000000
Great work! How did you do it? Also, sounds like you'll need to make a pointer code.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Right now, is there any way to send more than 1 cheat code at once? To change power-ups in super mario 3d world, you need to input 4 codes one by one, so it'd make it much easier.
What only supports one code? I only know way of getting "infinite" codes. That is rather the question

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Great work! How did you do it? Also, sounds like you'll need to make a pointer code.
I found two different ways, both by searching an unknown value, then jumping, not equal, landing, not equal etc... The first one that I posted is my height position, while "3CF84510 413CA3D7" is a legit moonjump code, and everytime that you press it you jump whatever you want. (this second one only works on 1-1 with luigi).
Also, I am kinda new to all this, the only reason why I even started is because I wanted to find a moonjump code in this game, so by "you'll need to make a pointer code" you mean that there's a way to make it so it works in every level with just one code?

Reactions: eco95

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also, I am kinda new to all this, the only reason why I even started is because I wanted to find a moonjump code in this game, so by "you'll need to make a pointer code" you mean that there's a way to make it so it works in every level with just one code?
Exactly. There are tools that can find you possibly working pointers so you're left to try and see which one works for all levels

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, is there a way to download it? This post doesn't have a link and when I tried to search it earlier I didn't find anything...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.