Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Was looking forward for 1.7 cheats, now if just we could have the 0 damage one in 1.7, that would rock lol

Player: 1
Damage: 10705D5C
Kills: 10705D60

Player 2:
Damage: 10705F84
Kills: 10705F88

those are for 1.7 NTSC

Player 1 and 2 stats for damage taken and kills made are calculated together for goals.

:-) Happy cheating

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It looks like all the other codes are the same as the v6 codes. I haven't tested the item codes, but the rest of 'em seem to work fine. The money code changed, but I saw to that.

That's kinda odd, pretty sure I tried several of them and didn't work, I will try again, thanks for the heads up :D

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like all the other codes are the same as the v6 codes. I haven't tested the item codes, but the rest of 'em seem to work fine. The money code changed, but I saw to that.

I should do a Hyrule Warrior Trainder like they did for XcX. I have all the codes written down and mapped out for it.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to use them wind waker hd codes from cosmocortney but only 1 that works for me is the 1 that gives all hearts rupees and infinite health and others dont work what am i doing wrong?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to use them wind waker hd codes from cosmocortney but only 1 that works for me is the 1 that gives all hearts rupees and infinite health and others dont work what am i doing wrong?

First thing to check is to see if you're on the same region (ntsc-U or pal), and if the version numbers are the same (probably says on the title screen). If those are different, that's probably your problem and you'll have to create the code yourself (or ask someone who's provided codes previously in the thread nicely)

MiMiCAX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I should do a Hyrule Warrior Trainder like they did for XcX. I have all the codes written down and mapped out for it.
I can lend a hand :) I actually got a disc copy of Hyrule Warriors but haven't tried it yet.

In fact, if you just want a single-address read/poke interface, all you have to do is modify XCXGecko's config.ini to point to your code_db text file, and they'll appear in Other Codes tab. Unfortunately multi-address codes appear as separate entries there, but as a work-around you can create an entry in the Custom Codes tab and paste all the code lines there. This way you can poke all addresses with a single click, but without the abilities to interactively read or modify the poke value. I've been using these two interfaces for Project Zero (with my tablet connected via TeamViewer) -- it works just fine.

If a custom view is what you are looking for, I've recently refactored XCXGecko's code base to separate generic gecko code logic from XCX ones. I can easily assemble a custom view much like the XCX tab in XCXGecko. Just PM me with your code txt.

If you want to have a stab at it yourself, take a look at xcxgui/xcx_utils.py, xcxgui/XCXWidget.py, and XCXGecko.py.

Last edited by MiMiCAX,

luan43

Trophies
XP
Country
is there any save file request or exchange thread? looking for XCX save file...maybe in the beginning of after chapter 12, with alot of money and items etc unlocked.
not looking for busty characters or anything like that since i have the original xcx japanese version.

Last edited by luan43,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested this and unfortunately doesn't work on my end.
Loadiine (MiiMaker + pyGecko)
Hyrule Warriors v1.7.0 NTSC-U
Buy the game and Use the disk

H93, do you know if the usage of loadiine would mess with the process of code finding/poking? I haven't used Loadiine, so I'm not sure why the code wouldn't work. I found the code, and used it many times in one session, so I can't personally confirm that it's permanently at that location on that version...though I'd guess it probably has more to do with possible differences between loadiine and using a legit disc.

MikeMe, I'll test it again tonight, along with the other codes, and get back with you.

Last edited by osaka35,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested this and unfortunately doesn't work on my end.
Loadiine (MiiMaker + pyGecko)
Hyrule Warriors v1.7.0 NTSC-U

@osaka35
Rupees: 35501EC4

Try this one:

It might be a pointer code. if so, I posted a pointer code for level 255 for every character. It should land you in the same area...

Rupees: 35501EC4

Last edited by Onion_Knight,
Reactions: MikeME

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can't get the smell of my dick out of your mom either +1