Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cheers. I just wondered if there was a way to watch changes in the code if someone with it scans the amiibo and see what they are. Looks like it'll be a case of make an amiibo card from an NFC sticker or buy the amiibo. People keep saying amiibo content can be earned in the game, and while it's likely for armour/weapons, the wolf will probably be unqiue. Unsure about a certain horse, but I have the amiibo needed for it anyway.
Epona is in the game and not linked with a amiibo ... most likely a side quest you can get somewhere like the quest for the royal white steed
as far a copying the Data goes .... people will most likely decypher that for the switch now ... if it will work for Wii U too is uncertain

Reactions: Audioboxer

Imparasite

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
someone pls i need help im new in this cheat codes option for wiiu. how can i use shinzuya trainer?? i have gecko and tcpgeckmaster in my sd and after i launched gecko master and play the game. the trainer cant connect because of wrong ip.

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
someone pls i need help im new in this cheat codes option for wiiu. how can i use shinzuya trainer?? i have gecko and tcpgeckmaster in my sd and after i launched gecko master and play the game. the trainer cant connect because of wrong ip.
That's because you have to enter your own Wii U Ip (the one from the start is just a placeholder)
go to your router and look it up

BaddGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do u know winch slot is what on the game how does the slot numbers work on breath of the wild trainer works somebody?

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do u know winch slot is what on the game how does the slot numbers work on breath of the wild trainer works somebody?
first all the weapons (so if you have 4 weapons the first 4 slots are the weapons) after that the bow and arrow (if you have it) and after that all the items

revdirty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a few ideas for Shin's trainer.
1) add a "max" check box next to the slots , so i dont have to type 355635 or whatever the max number is .. also maybe a "max all" for all slots at once.
2) is there a why to not have the stamina meter even display let alone flash for infinite stamina?

MasterPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a few ideas for Shin's trainer.
1) add a "max" check box next to the slots , so i dont have to type 355635 or whatever the max number is .. also maybe a "max all" for all slots at once.
2) is there a why to not have the stamina meter even display let alone flash for infinite stamina?

That would be a bad idea since not ALL the items are weapons
and if you try to have 355635 in your inventory either the game or the trainer will shit itself

can someone upload the lastest version of TCP gecko i cant seem to find it. z(._. )z

here ya go
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/tcpgecko

Reactions: Tsubakiandou

iseppi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Great Trainer Shinzuya. Especially with the load values function it's a lot more convinient to map out items than Jgecko's memory viewer.
All seems to be working except for the health. No matter if I freeze or reset the hearts stay the same and decrease on hit.
The stamina trainer is a bit annoying as it keeps the stamina circle visible all the time. But hey, better than being exhausted every second when sprinting.
One thing missing would be these hero orbs. I believe I've seen an address a few pages back but haven't tried it myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night