United States
Hatsu said:
Kadushy said:
Slow is slow!!

Slow at night!

blink.gif

That is terrible.
ohmy.gif
Dude, I feel ya, I have SBC services at home and I getthat in Newark, CA GAHHHH D:

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
EeZeEpEe said:
david432111 said:
666830468.png

Depending on what load the network is at I can get up to 100 mbit dl, but my upload is always at 0.86 mbit.
Almost impossible not to be a leech when downloading torrents.
frown.gif
And I thought I had it bad with DL to UL ratios.
667294113.png
6612813.png
My isp has a policy where they try to maximize your connection when possible, it should include upload but apparently not...

Latest speedtest:
667819392.png

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
927123 said:
playallday said:
927123 said:

Here in Toronto, OVERPRICED Rogers sucks , anyone recommend a better deal?
Canada = the worst prices at the worst speeds!
smile.gif

and right now we're over our 60GB bandwidth limit, we're at 75 right now so we'll be like paying $50+ this month. Parents gonna be angry. Rogers sucks period. Better deal out there?

I suggest u check http://www.canadianisp.ca/ and stop wasting ur money.

Go for tekksavvy or acanac, they offer cheap 5 mb/s with no upload/download cap, no traffic shaping or throttling either ^^

I posted my result with acanac, i also get VOIP phone with them
tongue.gif

EDIT: i missed the reply to that mentioning tekksavvy, but if u already have a good modem u can keep it and use it like i did. Ull have to pay for the VOIP module or run the software on ur comp coz i doubt u have one of those lying around
tongue.gif

EDIT 2 : heres my speed on average while i got multiple browser tab open running flash games on FB a few streaming video waiting at gogoanime.com as well so my result could be better if not for that:P

The distance shown in the test is wrong, I'm in Gatineau in front of Ottawa btw

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
SS4 said:
ROFL i just noticed, this guy with 1 post, sinha, revived this thread from 2009...
Yeah, me too.
laugh.gif
I was going to reply to his/her post with "Don't bump it!" text, but I find it more useful so I didn't reply to his/her post. I remembered what Vulpes said that time: "Let users revive some threads that are useful." or something like that.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...