Hacking Post your ideas regarding how to hack the 3DS, here

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back and guess what. THERE ARE NO ACTUAL WAYS TO HACK THE 3DS CURRENTLY. Is there a way to drop this forum so that noobs won't be repeating to their hearts content?

:hateit: F*** NINTENDO :hateit:

Reactions: 2 people

rondoh70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we could crack them(impossible), dump them off the 3ds (possible), or have someone who works at nintendo give them to us( could happen but chance resembles winning the lottery a couple times in a row.)

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we could crack them(impossible), dump them off the 3ds (possible), or have someone who works at nintendo give them to us( could happen but chance resembles winning the lottery a couple times in a row.)

No, it would be winning the lottery 100 times in a row. That's a rough equivalent so even that may be too low.

The ONLY guys at Nintendo who have the keys are (basically) at the top of the company. In order to get them to the public through that method, a CEO would need to give them out.
I'd have a better chance falling off of a 500 foot cliff and living as those CEO guys have been working with Nintendo for a long time and built up a LOT of trust, and they're probably paid well too. I know I wouldn't leak secrets in their position.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
You don't understand Japanese business culture. Would never happen, even under the threat of death.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dont understnad why we dont do DSI first

we have the keys for that

:D
We have one key (singular) and that means very little for hacks. It just means you can decrypt software for that platform. Which makes it easier to look for exploits, but not much else really. It isn't some magically incredible hacking accomplishment, it's a useful development for those that know what they're doing with it. But it doesn't mean a hack will happen, certainly it doesn't mean it'll happen quickly.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I know an exploit, I just need time to think. It involves some "vulnerabilities" I've noticed with the Nintendo 3DS.
I know this is a hacking theories thread, but the idea is that you share the theory instead of keeping it to yourself. Just out of interest, how much experience do you have in hacking and reverse engineering?

Reactions: 1 person

BlackFlameAngel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello hey im new to this taking to ppl about this stuff i just like to hack i would perfer u guys not to give up some of us cant afore cards to hack so we wait for the programs u guys make and im bord i need a game to play so we are going to make the impossible possible cuz im bord its just a theorie and i dont know if someone said it but was about a virue sorry my spelling is bad and i am shamed of it but is it possible to run a virue to get info from the 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space +1