Gaming Possibly legit leaked Pokemon HG (U)

Status
Not open for further replies.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you flamed them and discredited them, clearly showing that you're trying to convince people to not believe them. Not a good way to establish yourself as a new member here Ventrix. Insulting them is not going to get them to give the information out to you, it will just get you modded and they will keep it to themselves (since you don't deserve it). Remember, you insulted them BEFORE asking them for favors, didn't even give them the chance to prove they're right.

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
No, you flamed them and discredited them, clearly showing that you're trying to convince people to not believe them. Not a good way to establish yourself as a new member here Ventrix. Insulting them is not going to get them to give the information out to you, it will just get you modded and they will keep it to themselves (since you don't deserve it). Remember, you insulted them BEFORE asking them for favors, didn't even give them the chance to prove they're right.

your funny, you take the internet way to seriously bro.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found heart Gold and not soul silver. Irregardless, they're dumped. And maybe this topic can get locked and discussion can defer to the ROM release.

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone can PM me the link? I want to test the game...
gbasp.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ventrix

I'm sorry, but what on earth are you talking about now? This was about Pokemon, not about whether i'm being serious or not. That was totally offtopic and not even called for. You're the one who accused people of lying. If i were you, i'd be quiet, you've been proven wrong. You've nothing to add to this conversation anymore. In the future, i suggest trying to behave yourself and not make random accusations and insults, you won't last long here. Just a simple tip to a newbie. If you want to last here, i suggest you take the advice.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
Takanato, if you could provide a Screenshot of you playing the Pokemon Soul Silver (U) Rom on NO$GBA, then I'll confirm that you have the legit (U) copy. Give me a few screenshots of the dialogue up to choosing your name.

Or you could just wait like 6 hours and see, if it's legit, it will be on more rom sites eventually

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I was surprised to have found it on this site..weirdest site to find a rom on, oh well dlling HG already had SS

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Its public now Raymond, heres a clue, Google, ""

found it I guess, but it won't let me get at the DL links without giving a ton of my personal information
glare.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1