Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/saf...//supercard.sc/

Likely their ad host isn't the most trustworthy. Give it a few days or two, or just browse the site with NoScript and AdBlock Plus for Firefox. Just downloaded the newest EOS no less than 10 seconds ago and avast! antivirus didn't pick anything up (nor should it have).

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
plasma dragon007 said:

Likely their ad host isn't the most trustworthy. Give it a few days or two, or just browse the site with NoScript and AdBlock Plus for Firefox. Just downloaded the newest EOS no less than 10 seconds ago and avast! antivirus didn't pick anything up (nor should it have).

I run Linux myself. If there were anything, I'd be mostly immune.

I also have NoScript, which in of itself is a godsend. Guy that created it needs a medal or something.

I ran a virus scan using ClamAV, loaded with the most recent definitions, and found absolutely nothing.

I agree, their ad's are probably the culprit if anything though.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Updated flash player and firefox to most recent and I'm confident in my security software. I also have AdBlock which disables the ads, so I went on the website with no issues. But I'm concerned enough in the event that the site got hacked as to not use the latest patch update, even though I flashed my firmware against bricking.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
chrome says it too.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.supercard.sc contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.supercard.sc that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.supercard.sc, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

pspunabletohack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TheDreamLord said:
chrome says it too.

www.supercard.sc contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.supercard.sc that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.supercard.sc, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.
Just ignore works fine and it also give me that just click proceed

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
pspunabletohack said:
TheDreamLord said:
chrome says it too.

Just ignore works fine and it also give me that just click proceed
i did proceed lol

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Nimbus said:
plasma dragon007 said:

I run Linux myself. If there were anything, I'd be mostly immune.

I also have NoScript, which in of itself is a godsend. Guy that created it needs a medal or something.

I ran a virus scan using ClamAV, loaded with the most recent definitions, and found absolutely nothing.

I agree, their ad's are probably the culprit if anything though.

Unfortunately most of that stuff uses Flash exploits, which are cross platform. Fortunately the malware code itself is most likely written for Windows though it would not be hard to detect the OS and have the correct malware code sent instead of just always sending the Windows stuff. At least the user/administrator seperation is much more mature on Linux than in Windows (just try running most Windows games as a normal, limited user and see) which makes it easier to clean up. Also, be sure that .exe files are NOT associated with wine/crossover (I set them to open up in a hex editor myself).

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I downloaded the update from their site eventually and it's fine. This is probably related to some malicious ads, which I don't see anyway. The warning was gone earlier today for several hours and now it's back again. They're somewhere in limbo...

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Searinox said:
I downloaded the update from their site eventually and it's fine. This is probably related to some malicious ads, which I don't see anyway. The warning was gone earlier today for several hours and now it's back again. They're somewhere in limbo...

Indeed, It's also appearing on Googles Search results for me.

I'm gonna stay away from it for awhile. Don't need anything from it either for the time being. Granted, I am once again a Linux user, but since I have a few NTFS partitions, I'll play it safe for now.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a new EOS? I thought the latest one was from from June?

Anyway, I cannot even get onto the site. Firefox and Google will not let me. I do not even see a "Proceed anyway" button.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
With google you have to manually copypaste the URL. With firefox you can just turn off the block reported attack page feature in options. Comeon people know your browsers.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope it's fixed soon
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing