Hacking Possible to transfer save from playing real game to Gateway

cyberman1503

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi all.

I'm currently playing Fantasy Life on my 3DS xl in GW 9.2. And I've stuck with it for nearly 80 hours. My 3DS is a second-hand one, which has been ban from eshop since the day I got it. So it's impossible for me to buy the DLC for Fantasy Life.

I've just shipped my gateway yesterday, and soon found out about the miracle called .CIA. So I really hope that I can finally enjoy the DLC. (just have to way patiently for a little bit more)

Anyway, my question is that: Can I extract the save file of my current game? Can I convert it to be able use it in gateway mode? and Can I use my save in the CIA-version of Fantasy Life?

As far as I understand, I can dump my gamecard to get a Fantasy Life ROM, then I can use it with gateway, and continue using my old save. Is that correct?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantasy Life stores it's save game on the SD card, not on the cart, so I'm not sure, been wondering myself if it was possible.

cyberman1503

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So there must be a way to extract save file from SD card. Is that rright? Because when I insert my SD card to my computer, I don't see anything there

GrabitHot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can tell you what is possible if given certain scenario:

Gateway 4.x (might work for the newer 9.2 or w/e)
Save is saved on the cart itself.
You began playing the game using classic mode of gateway.

With these 3 requirements, you can simply just dump the whole game and then put it on your Gateway SD card. Then you can use any of the exploits that are available. It might work for you. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_