Hacking Possible to install Gateway MSET on CFW Emunand?

raibot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a Gateway card and running rxtools CFW, I was wondering whether it's possible to install Gateway's profile exploit on the CFW so that I load into GW mode when I go into profile settings?

Main reason I'm doing this is so that I could play on .3ds and .3dz files I have on my Gateway, while still having access to rxtools CFW.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.

You can use mset to access Gateway and the web browser to access rxTools.

Or you can set up mset to access rxTools and access Gateway by the web browser.

D

Deleted-236924

GW MSET only supports 4.x for O3DS, or on N3DS it can support any firmware from 9.0-9.2 if you installed older system settings app.

That means if you are on O3DS you would need a 4.x emunand and even then im not sure if loading another cfw (gw is technically a cfw) within a cfw would work at all.
Or on N3DS you would at the very least need to keep emunand on 9.2 or lower.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not load mset directly onto sysnand,

so from sysnand to rxtools cfw emunand, from rxtools cfw emunand to gw emunand? Do you have multiple emunand setup on that 1 mSD?

wilkie610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering this myself. my system boots straight to RXtools. when i use CN to access gateway, i get the screen saying exploit was installed and done, however the top screen hangs and is solid pink. any thoughts?

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i believe you can't go to other cfw mode from emunand. you have to reboot to switch cfw (treat gateway as another cfw). e.g. i have my n3ds coldboot to cakes, but if i want gw mode, i reboot and interupt the menuhax and run mset exploit on sysnand. i believe that's the closest one can get

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer