Homebrew Possible to inject FBI into sysNAND without a PC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TidusWulf
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,430
  • Replies Replies 9
If it has an SD reader, then all you have to worry about is copy and pasting stuff. The shell script included shouldn't have any issues either. Unfortunately, there's not a tool (AFAIK) that circumvents the need for a PC. I mean, there's rxTools, which just got revamped, so you could try that.
 
I could do it for you if you want.
That you, but for safety reasons, I would prefer to generate it myself. Like the developer wrote on the github page, "You should always generate your inject-ready .apps yourself and never take ones from other persons. There might be a version mismatch in the H&S app, leading to it not working otherwise."
 
That you, but for safety reasons, I would prefer to generate it myself. Like the developer wrote on the github page, "You should always generate your inject-ready .apps yourself and never take ones from other persons. There might be a version mismatch in the H&S app, leading to it not working otherwise."

You could send your dumped hs files to @Temptress Cerise and he/she could inject it FBI into it

I think d0k3 meant that you shouldn't use other people dumps of hs and use that into your system
 

Site & Scene News