moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I'm in my uni halls of residence atm and I can't download or upload torrents from this certain site. It requires registration so they can keep an eye on your ratio but registration is open to anybody.
I can use other torrents perfectly but it's just the ones from this site. They worked when I first came here but stopped at some point
frown.gif

When I took my laptop over a friend's house, who lives in private accommodation, the torrents started working again, and also when I went home for the weekend they started working.

I think my uni has blocked torrents from just that site since I was seeding quite alot, but is that possible?

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a similar issue from my home using one particular site. I can upload fine everywhere else, but I've always had a problem with this one particular site. Oddly enough, the site accepts donations for extra upload bandwidth. Strange coincidence, no?

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think it's the site blocking me because I asked on their forums and one of the staff there said they aren't doing anything to refuse my connection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1