Hacking possible new arm7

NoirCX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oke i haven't tested alot of games with this arm7 but all that i have tested so far work perfectly, also this arm7 will make Wi-Fi work with the newer games (as well as older ones that had issues with the Wi-Fi due to the arm7). Sadly it doesn't work with scribblenauts (the whole reason why i started testing alot of arm7's). But until i find a good new arm7 for all the newest games that need it (black screen problem) this is a nice replacement for now. The arm7 is question is the one from 0127 Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U). Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i honestly don'y know why people won't upgrade. I understand that the DS-X WAS a good card, but its sort of useless these days. Just get urself a fake R4, its somehow ironically better, and cheap.

Or a AK 2.1, they are cheap, and great! Its not like Flashcards cost a lot these days.

NoirCX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can extract it from the 0127 Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U) rom.
Also a quick reminder, it has the same compatibility as the old arm7 the only difference is that this arm7 does not kill wifi.

Shrander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the Metroid Prime Hunters arm7 for ages and it has worked for every title basically except Rune Factory 2 and Mario & Luigi 3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1