possible new arm7

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by NoirCX, Nov 11, 2009.

1. NoirCX
    OP

NoirCX Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    Netherlands
    Oke i haven't tested alot of games with this arm7 but all that i have tested so far work perfectly, also this arm7 will make Wi-Fi work with the newer games (as well as older ones that had issues with the Wi-Fi due to the arm7). Sadly it doesn't work with scribblenauts (the whole reason why i started testing alot of arm7's). But until i find a good new arm7 for all the newest games that need it (black screen problem) this is a nice replacement for now. The arm7 is question is the one from 0127 Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U). Enjoy [​IMG]

2. tgh0wnz

tgh0wnz Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 12, 2009
    United States
    does this work with mario and luigi bowser's inside story?

3. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    i honestly don'y know why people won't upgrade. I understand that the DS-X WAS a good card, but its sort of useless these days. Just get urself a fake R4, its somehow ironically better, and cheap.

Or a AK 2.1, they are cheap, and great! Its not like Flashcards cost a lot these days.

4. NoirCX
    OP

NoirCX Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    Netherlands
    No i haven't tested it with bowser's inside story, i would say your free to try [​IMG]

5. lukboi

lukboi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2009
    United States
    where do you download it? i cant find that arm7. please post again?

6. NoirCX
    OP

NoirCX Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    Netherlands
    You can extract it from the 0127 Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U) rom.
    Also a quick reminder, it has the same compatibility as the old arm7 the only difference is that this arm7 does not kill wifi.

7. Shrander

Shrander Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2009
    United States
    I've been using the Metroid Prime Hunters arm7 for ages and it has worked for every title basically except Rune Factory 2 and Mario & Luigi 3.

8. cozy

cozy Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2006
    I my self have a ds-xtreme,and have been trying always to make the roms work....but have given up why!!because the R4 copy at $3.83 free shipping from dealextreme,also all the latest roms work with the dstt and r4 patcher

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=9002

9. SgtThom

SgtThom GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2009
    United States

Stop buying r4s. Just buy a AceKard2i or CycloDS Evolution.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice