Gaming Possible Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Release Date?

  • Thread starter Thread starter philip11
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,855
  • Replies Replies 25
I always note to myself that when Nintendo promises to release a game in "the first half of ", it means the second half of the year, and if not then, it's delayed to the first half of the next year. I recall that even LM2 was originally due for "First Half of 2012". SMG2 was promised for "First Half of 2010", but in Australia it was delayed until July, the second half of the year. I don't trust Nintendo with release dates, but as someone above said, "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is always bad"
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
You know there are so many 3DS games out I can't for the day that either a fully working emulator pops up for 3DS or the 3DS functionality gets added to Desmume or the 3DS finally gets hacked because this is one of the games I am looking forward to and hype for I loved the GCN version!

Or you could buy one like everyone else, its not like there's nothing on the system to interest you and its cheaper then the DSi XL now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News