Homebrew Possible install Legid Cia on 11.0 ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrazyMaxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,452
  • Replies Replies 6

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
464
Reaction score
57
Trophies
0
Age
30
XP
1,275
Country
Germany
I have a New 3ds with Firmware 11.0,
Its Possible to install with Nasa or ntoher Software INstall a Legid Cia?

In Past I did it with 10.6 ... but I have no Idea about 11.0

Thx in advance
 
Not at the moment; the only way on 11.0 is hardmodding, and that can get a bit fiddly!

10.7 and lower are the only firmwares with software exploits.
 
My xl is with Custom Firmware, my little one with ovw ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks to all ^^
 
If you have a system capable of running RedNAND/EmuNAND, and are willing to wait a week, you can System Transfer from the stock system to the RedNAND, install your Legit CIAs there, log into the eShop, then transfer back a week later. Of course, there's no way to make that week wait go away (that I know of) - it's server-side.
 
Last edited by N7Kopper,
If you have a system capable of running RedNAND/EmuNAND, and are willing to wait a week, you can System Transfer from the stock system to the RedNAND, install your Legit CIAs there, log into the eShop, then transfer back a week later. Of course, there's no way to make that week wait go away (that I know of) - it's server-side.
That will not work - no tickets server side so no transfer. Only way to play legit cias on a stock console is to install while on 10.7 or less then update.
 

Site & Scene News