possible dsi brick?

berett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
hello everyone, hopefully this is the right place to ask.
so, installed both twilight menu and unlaunch on my DSi and everything was working fine untill i have no idea what i pressed and now
its trying to connect to the nintendo shop on boot( failing to connect), i can only reboot either from the option on screen or from the power botton but nothing change
it is stuck on this loop of looking for a connection i cannot acces anything else i tried
-renaming unlauch to bootcode hoping to force the boot
- removing sd
i have no idea what to do and i cant hardmod (but i do have a backup) so is there any solution? thanks in advance

berett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
hello everyone, hopefully this is the right place to ask.
so, installed both twilight menu and unlaunch on my DSi and everything was working fine untill i have no idea what i pressed and now
its trying to connect to the nintendo shop on boot( failing to connect), i can only reboot either from the option on screen or from the power botton but nothing change
it is stuck on this loop of looking for a connection i cannot acces anything else i tried
-renaming unlauch to bootcode hoping to force the boot
- removing sd
i have no idea what to do and i cant hardmod (but i do have a backup) so is there any solution? thanks in advance

Hold (A)+(B) on power on. Does this bring up unlaunch file menu?
holy cungadero it worked! thank you very much i was trying to hold the buttons after the boot for some reason(just me being dumb). really saved my day XD
Post automatically merged:

You probably assigned the DSi shop to boot every time you turn on your system.
Hold A during boot to access the unlaunch menu and fix things from there.

^this
no clue, but i managed to fix it, thanks for the help :)

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol