Hacking possible downgrade option?

akira022

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just trying to install a cfw to my New 3DS XL. It has a sysnand version of 10.2.-28U. When I purchased my 3DS I had a friend introduce me to sky3ds and I purchased one over the summer. I didn't look into other options until I purchased my sons 2ds and was able to install rxtools pasta ed on it. Now that I have his set all the way up and he loves it....I am wanting to get my 3ds going. I know that I cannot get through to gateway from my browser to backup my NAND but is there another way? I am not very hardware handy because of some nasty rheumatoid arthritis so I am not confident to open my ds up. It has been suggested that I come over here and ask if it is possible to downgrade. I do not have a gateway but do have a sky3ds that I used to rxtool my sons. Any suggestions?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just trying to install a cfw to my New 3DS XL. It has a sysnand version of 10.2.-28U. When I purchased my 3DS I had a friend introduce me to sky3ds and I purchased one over the summer. I didn't look into other options until I purchased my sons 2ds and was able to install rxtools pasta ed on it. Now that I have his set all the way up and he loves it....I am wanting to get my 3ds going. I know that I cannot get through to gateway from my browser to backup my NAND but is there another way? I am not very hardware handy because of some nasty rheumatoid arthritis so I am not confident to open my ds up. It has been suggested that I come over here and ask if it is possible to downgrade. I do not have a gateway but do have a sky3ds that I used to rxtool my sons. Any suggestions?
Need to do hard mod to make back up of your nand in its current state incase of a brick during downgrade. Thats the best and safest solution. Depending on where in the world your located you can send it off and have a hard mod installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh