Possible CFW 5.55 almost done being made/out soon

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by dgwillia, Aug 22, 2009.

1. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Direct post from a well known PSP site. (It has download links to Iso's so i cant post it here)

"As you read the title is true, we already have done for us CF 5.55, Team MX. This firmware is based on the M33 from Dark Alex, but is still in testing, we consider it even as a project which lacks a few weeks. among the improvements that will include the power to see his nickname in the VSH at all times, it takes its place next to the clock at the moment we remove the VSH menu because the psp to do the tests is that a fat and need a minimum because slim has more internal memory and not succeeded in getting one.

Soon publishes a video showing what has been described. Do not expect to be very explanatory as it would ruin the surprise that they have."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCEaFObgiY...player_embedded

Might be real, might be fake, IDK but its hope anyway

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
  3. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    Yep sony loves to crank out new firmwares on us huh? Oh well nice to know someone can work on 5.55

4. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    for me I'd rather wait for an official (yet unofficial) DA's m33 firmware update if it ever happens it it doesn't I dunno I may update it to something better if its proven to be extremely stable and has all the capabilities of the current m33 firmware.

5. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Well, i heard its based on DAX's design, but unless i can directly go from 5.00 M33-6 (Without a pandora or MMS), im not going for it.

6. delta123

delta123 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 18, 2005
    Hyougo, Japan
    that video is stupid. ok they got 5.55 firmware on the psp. lets see what to do. "i know lets load up a umd game that can run on the previous firmwares from a UMD and not a 5.55 firmware game from MS.

7. altorn

altorn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 15, 2007
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    no information board in the menu...

8. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    they shouldn't have do it that way, any one of us can spoof his/her firmware to get the same result, try with something we are not able to play like tale of vs or other that need 5.55

9. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    That video shows nothing of any worth.

10. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    It cant play ISO and CSO games. it showed some UMD crappy game. waste of my time

11. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    my time and my quota....

12. Excellentnuke

Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 19, 2008
    United States
    On a boat
    This doesn't do anything to prove its CFW. It runs a UMD and doesn't show any homebrew or anything. It doesn't show the system info either.