Gaming Possible CFW 5.55 almost done being made/out soon

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Direct post from a well known PSP site. (It has download links to Iso's so i cant post it here)

"As you read the title is true, we already have done for us CF 5.55, Team MX. This firmware is based on the M33 from Dark Alex, but is still in testing, we consider it even as a project which lacks a few weeks. among the improvements that will include the power to see his nickname in the VSH at all times, it takes its place next to the clock at the moment we remove the VSH menu because the psp to do the tests is that a fat and need a minimum because slim has more internal memory and not succeeded in getting one.

Soon publishes a video showing what has been described. Do not expect to be very explanatory as it would ruin the surprise that they have."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCEaFObgiY...player_embedded

Might be real, might be fake, IDK but its hope anyway

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for me I'd rather wait for an official (yet unofficial) DA's m33 firmware update if it ever happens it it doesn't I dunno I may update it to something better if its proven to be extremely stable and has all the capabilities of the current m33 firmware.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that video is stupid. ok they got 5.55 firmware on the psp. lets see what to do. "i know lets load up a umd game that can run on the previous firmwares from a UMD and not a 5.55 firmware game from MS.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
they shouldn't have do it that way, any one of us can spoof his/her firmware to get the same result, try with something we are not able to play like tale of vs or other that need 5.55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.