Homebrew possible ARM11 kernel hack on 10.5

LarBob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my o3ds, it can take multiple tries, definitely doesn't always work first time. That being said, it doesn't seem like the hax is working for n3ds yet. Hopefully soon (TM)
hz9tMJZ.gif

Reactions: zezzo and prototech

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
another try since some dumps seemed to have different offsets than others, don't get your hopes up much though ^^

Tried 5 times on my N3DS 10.6 emuNAND (Native firm's from 10.2, not 10.4), none of them worked (they all froze and didn't say success or the kernel version).

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Wish I could contribute, but I only have a 9.2 o3DS with 10.6 emuNAND, which has already been confirmed to work. My friend has a 10.6 N3DS, so ill see if i can borrow it, if a .3dsx version becomes available.
You can grab the offsets using the pagedump if you are willing to switch around the firmware for your CFW. As stated earlier, you don't need to downgrade, some CFW supports switching what firmware file you're using. Refer to the OP to find which offsets are still needed.

Rhapsody

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
https://transfer.sh/u4lco/sysupdater-10-4.zip Courtesy of flagrama. Might brick your device, yada yada yada. If it doesn't work support hasn't been added for your device yet, or you need to retry.

O3DS works 10.4+, N3DS might not work yet. Maybe it will. I don't know.

Last edited by Rhapsody,
Reactions: astronautlevel

Omno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Confirmed working. Downgraded my limited edition Zelda O3DS 10.6 to 9.2 without a brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car