Not open for further replies.

eabos0726

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people think I am spamming? I don't understand that. That frustrates me! All I'm simply doing is spreading positive awareness of the life videos.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is why:
1F0549F4-F7F0-4B8A-BB01-8AE155FB7730.png

randy5061

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moderators are kinda mean and power hungry i posted one thing and no warning they banned me even though it was an isolated incident and they just stright up banned me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ur lucky

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moderators are kinda mean and power hungry i posted one thing and no warning they banned me even though it was an isolated incident and they just stright up banned me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ur lucky
umm, I can't remember if it is mentioned or not but I'm sure even if it's not directly stated ban evasion like making a new account is not allowed

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Why do people think I am spamming? I don't understand that. That frustrates me! All I'm simply doing is spreading positive awareness of the life videos.
It wasn't spamming. Advertising however is against the rules here. That's why.

randy5061

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That

I appreciate the intent, but you should keep your stuff to the content creation forum in a single thread or share them in blog posts
ya you can write a blog post that you cant tell anybody about cause it would be self advertising or you could just post a link for a video that's not even yours so you would not gain anything from but you might have made a difference in somebody due to informing them about a subject

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some of these newcomers... was I this bad? what was my first post?
So recently, I've gotten into creating my own ROM hacks for Pokemon moon, and playing them with HANS, but I lost the ability to use online communications since the latest patch. If I understand how HANS works correctly, its a replacement injector for the one that would inject any update patches into the game. so, if I want online connectivity, I need to get my hand on that patch and re-build my ROM using that. Does anyone here have one for moon at their disposal? I think I can probably get it to work on my own, but I need that patch.
That. I'm sorry to report that you got no replies :T

ya you can write a blog post that you cant tell anybody about cause it would be self advertising or you could just post a link for a video that's not even yours so you would not gain anything from but you might have made a difference in somebody due to informing them about a subject
Mods are pretty lenient as to what goes into blogs, especially if its talking about something you've made. General Off-Topic Chat, however, is not the place to discuss something you've done. It's "general" for a reason, not "my super person message board"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0