Homebrew Question Port and older PC game to Switch?

RafaMR13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi guys, I was thinking if it's possible to port to the switch an older PC game with an emulator or something, because it will be cool to play some classic games from PC (I would love to play Claw Pirate on portable mode on switch)

Reactions: oufai

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
This is a fascinating game of moron chess, where instead of making a move the two players sit with their backs turned towards the board, throwing a baseball, and a hammer against opposite walls, until one of the pieces on the board moves by a piece of ricochet flying in from the walls.

Fascinating as it is:

- The game isnt listed on the dosbox compatibilitylist
- much of which is due to the fact, that it is a Windows only game
- for witch the source code isn't published.

Im now sitting back and awaiting the "but I want!" response on part of the millennial, but at least the intense chess game is over. It ended in a draw btw. none of you managed to make a move.

Oh, I used google for 5 seconds to find out. Consider me an expert.

Last edited by notimp,

RafaMR13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What I won with that? the engine that its made its compatible with retroarch or something? because I have it on pc already

Last edited by RafaMR13,

djmuted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am working on a port of this game for a few weeks now and I managed to compile OpenClaw using libnx but still there is a problem with the tinyxml library causing the entire OS to freeze and there is no proper way to debug it atm.
I guess I need to wait for proper libnx debug tools or else working on ports will be hard.

Last edited by djmuted,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: