Turn on Switch from PC?

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking it wasn't possible but figured I'd ask anyway. I am using a controller that's connected to my PC using sys-hidplus and I leave the joycons connected to the Switch while it's docked. Is there a way to turn on the Switch from sleep mode using any homebrew app on PC?

thanks

whitesword7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking it wasn't possible but figured I'd ask anyway. I am using a controller that's connected to my PC using sys-hidplus and I leave the joycons connected to the Switch while it's docked. Is there a way to turn on the Switch from sleep mode using any homebrew app on PC?

thanks

why are you leaving the joycon on the switch when docked in the first place? you can’t even use the joycon that way

this can easily be solved by removing the joycon while you’re docking it… like the one on nintendo ads

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because half the time I'm going in the other room and using it undocked. I'd rather just grab it and go in the other room than have to attach/unattach the joycons. It's not a huge deal but also the joycons stay on while I'm using the PC controller.

I don't need to use the joycons while it's docked to play games as explained I use a controller that's attached to the PC with a homebrew app called sys-hidplus. The only thing I use the joycons for when it's docked is to turn it on/off it would just save the trouble. The home button is disabled though on sys-hidplus so even just trying to exit a game requires the joycons.

Last edited by Jayinem,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair, I never remove my joycons. I use a pro (or Gulikit) controller while docked. Except for my V1 Switch, where I remove the right joycon to put it in RCM...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto