Gaming Poll: will you be buying Zelda Skyward Sword HD?

Will you be buying Zelda Skyward Sword HD?

• Total voters

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already preloaded it, since last Friday, so yes, I'm buying it. ;) got the amiibo and joycons coming probably next week too. I had to pay scalping prices for both. I saw the amiibo before it went on sale, but I missed when it did. as for the joycons, I had forgotten about them.

Rudy69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Unlikely. I bought BotW because it was more or less the only game when the Switch launched. Never finished it. Honestly I've never finished a 3D Zelda game, yet I've completed all the 2D ones multiple times, even Zelda 2 on the nes

Reactions: stüssy

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear @Costello
For now on please let me make the front page polls. My profession is making polls

Your polls are meh. Some competition May influence you to improve.. maybe. Try making choices more relevant to people who aren't you.

Getting it but not buying it
:unsure:
Are you insisting piracy?

insinuating not insisting...

You are a pirate!

You are a pirate. A thief and a hypocrite. I remember you bragging about stealing NSO subscriptions out of games and returning them. Nice moral high horse.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the Loftwing amiibo and Joy-Cons if they ever actually ship and will probably get the game eventually, but am holding out for now.

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Will definitly play it. Had a certain charm to it. Never could finish it though because my console broke way back when and never got around to play it again even after ive got a replacement. I really liked the controls in Combat and so on. Hope they are going well with the Switch Controls.

Im amused about people whining about "bad looks" i mean its a game made for the wii. What do you all expect?

Also for the one blabbering on about Piracy, in my opinion its ok to get games that way to test them. There are only a certain amount of outcomes. You play it, think its good and buy it. You play it, do not like it and dont buy it. You play it think its good and cant buy it because you have no money so you play it for free but even if you didnt, you coudnt have bought it anyway. so i see no harm. Of course the Companys views on that are another matter but they fuck us over all the time so time to get fucked back. The only assholes are those who could afford the games, like them very much and still dont buy them because they can pirate them. Those are Parasites.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
only if I can find a bundle of the game + joycon the same price the game + gold wiimote was in 2011
so no

Last edited by Asia81,

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Your polls are meh. Some competition May influence you to improve.. maybe. Try making choices more relevant to people who aren't you.

insinuating not insisting...

You are a pirate. A thief and a hypocrite. I remember you bragging about stealing NSO subscriptions out of games and returning them. Nice moral high horse.
You still haven't moved on from that? I just got a refund and I used the code and I told them. They didn't care. I didn't know they'd still let me have NS online. We had a couple of arguments but I think its time to forgive and forget

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe @WiiMiiSwitch is the person who leaked it. Someone should notify the authorities it was them.
Don't tell them:cry::cry::cry:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since the game will stay at full price for an eternity and I already own the original, I will get it but not buy it

Yar har fiddle de de being a nintendo pirate is alright with me
Do what you want cause a pirate is free!

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlikely. I bought BotW because it was more or less the only game when the Switch launched. Never finished it. Honestly I've never finished a 3D Zelda game, yet I've completed all the 2D ones multiple times, even Zelda 2 on the nes
you gotta get on that Ocarina of time grind, huge game to never finish.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finished on wii but thought it was the worst zelda in the series, thanks to its control scheme... and becuz of it its the only i didn’t finish q100%

nemwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to get it when I have the chance as I should give the game a chance. I will also get the Amiibo when they are in stock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel