• Total voters

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SanDisk Ultra II here... Was originally going to get an M3 Lite Perfect before Christmas and was reading up about the need for a good high speed card and got my brother to order it. The very next day, the wave of Slot-1 solutions nearly drowned me. Ended up getting an R4, but hey, no worries. At least I can play C:PoR!

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kingston SD-C01G JAPAN, which is has already been reported numerous times to work 100%. Ironically, I bought this before R4 was shipping without any inclination to what we know now. I only chose it because it was the cheapest ($10 w/free shipping) I saw around. Guess I got lucky, even though I don't play everyone's favorite problem game.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a normal sandisk here. Got my G6 as backup anyway for games like castlevania or if any others come up that only like a certain sd card.

aphexpusher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two kingstons japan and one A data. all 1 gig in size. they are ok though kingstons are top notch. the a data crashes in castlevania PoR.

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taiwan Kingston. Freezes with POR unless i'm careful and let warp load completely, don't travel with partner, don't press start with Wind/Priest

I'm wondering if R4 team can somehow tweak the readspeed in POR, so maybe it might "lag" at the high read times, but not crash the game.

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingston 1gb japan. crashed once in POR, went back to same spot and jumped around, made it crash again (took longer). went back a third time jumped around about 50 times and couldn't get the thing to crash for the life of me. loving the card

bennyboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a regular Sandisk and a Toshiba (same as Kingston Japan - I think).. Never had a freeze on the Toshiba, had many on the Sandisk!

pitprop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dane-Elec 1GB
Viking 1GB

Both SD-C01G Japan cards the same as Kingston ( all reported to be manufacturered by Toshiba).
I haven't played Castlevania POR , but no problems so far.

quinterrya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received a 1gb A-Data from modchipstore.com when i ordered my r4 ds. to be honest, i love it and really don't see any different some other sd cards. It did boot castlevania p.o.r., but i haven't played it yet.

Yan K

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Got Kingston Taiwan and everything works fine
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in