• I didn't purchase SX OS.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious what the overall trend has been like regarding SX OS purchases. If, for whatever reason, you bought more than one license, please choose the date for the first time you bought one.

This thread is not for debating the pros and cons of buying the SX OS, and it's not for comparing SX OS to free alternatives like Atmosphere and ReiNX.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
2019 i was getting bored of Atmosphere lack of features to the point i almost sold my Switch until i decided to go for SX OS which made me change my mind. main feature is xci via usb i didn't realise it would make such a huge difference

Reactions: Ita54_2

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2019 i was getting bored of Atmosphere lack of features to the point i almost sold my Switch until i decided to go for SX OS which made me change my mind. main feature is xci via usb i didn't realise it would make such a huge difference

Wow. You are complaint and think it is bored. Interesting... For me, I think Atmosphere/ReiNX are great and best of all.. They are FREE! Did you know that they are still working on adding XCI via usb soon. I will not buy SX OS. They are not going to have my money in their pockets for PROFITS at all. NEVER. CFW is mean to be FREE, period. No profits for them.

Reactions: Budsixz

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I didn't buy it because I got late to the party and got a Switch after it has been hacked and decent CFWs exist.
XCI is a lovely feature, but not worth it, specially because I don't play that many games.

Reactions: Lacius

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Wow. I think Atmosphere are great. Did you know that they are still working on adding XCI via usb soon. So is ReiNX. I will not buy SX OS. They are not going to have my money in their pockets for PROFITS at all. NEVER. CFW is mean to be FREE, period. No profits for them.

i started with Reinx then moved to Atmosphere but lack of features mainly XCI via USB is why i went for SX OS but i will be more than happy to switch back to Atmosphere when XCi/USB is added (hopefully Emunand too) as i know SX team will abandon SX OS at some point.

Reactions: klear and spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So no donations for SciresM as well I assume? Can you come and clean my house for FREE as well? No profits for you! My clean house is mean to be FREE, period.

Huh ? What are you talking about ? I think that you really don't get it do you ? Never mind. :blink::wtf:

No, If I have a source then I would posted here, Didn't I ? Actually, they are at discord and I talked to them included Rei and other one I forgot the name for ReiNX did mentioned that at private chat. No date at all. By the way, discord are awesome. They are there and they are very nice people than I thought. Very polite. Not much of the talkative. Still nice people.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: thuggothic

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh ? What are you talking about ? I think that you really don't get it do you ? Never mind. :blink::wtf:

No, If I have a source then I would posted here, Didn't I ? Actually, they are at discord and I talked to them included Rei and other one I forgot the name for ReiNX did mentioned that at private chat. No date at all. By the way, discord are awesome. They are there and they are very nice people than I thought. Very polite. Not much of the talkative. Still nice people.
You said Atmosphere, not ReiNX.

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sigh.
less than 1 page in and already people are derailing the initial post and poll with OPINIONS.

Lacius - also the poll is / will be skewed by having the option of ''I didn't buy SX OS" as we already know there are multiple times more people running free CFW. Removing that option will give you much more accurate data of how many people have bought SX OS and what size the userbase is.

Last edited by gizmomelb,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. You are complaint and think it is bored. Interesting... For me, I think Atmosphere/ReiNX are great and best of all.. They are FREE! Did you know that they are still working on adding XCI via usb soon. I will not buy SX OS. They are not going to have my money in their pockets for PROFITS at all. NEVER. CFW is mean to be FREE, period. No profits for them.
Theres a huge difference between WIP vs availability. Some ppl rather spend a few bucks than wait a few months/years just to catch up.

Reactions: gizmomelb

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So no donations for SciresM as well I assume? Can you come and clean my house for FREE as well? No profits for you! My clean house is mean to be FREE, period.
SciresM refuses any form of donations. He gets paid by his day job, atmosphere is done in his own time (for, shockingly apparently, free).

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Free... Not allot is free in this world as if it costs you time it’s costing you lost earnings, your going to get far in life wanting it all free....

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't get mine right as pre-orders became available, but I did get it about a month after. I got it from Modchipsdirect and granted, I didn't get it right away (more than likely due to not pre-ordering right away). I only got the one license and didn't get the dongle. I've been using AutoRCM and using either my laptop or my phone to inject the payload. I used a wire to get into RCM to start with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again