FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tricky.

I have absolutely no desire to join in either lifestyle, though probably find furries harder to get along with on the day to day.

On the other hand furries tend to be happy go lucky where there is only so much faux depression I can deal with (and so much is about 5 minutes). Furries have also provided some interesting programs and tools over the years whereas seen as nobody has yet made the ability to make code in bad poetry (bad poetry magic having long since been disproven) then no emo has ever programmed or built something that I am aware of, much less find useful.

If it is last call in a club then might have to contemplate emo as I can at least squint and imagine an actually attractive goth or techno cyber dancing type. Though one wonders if it is even worth the effort and the enjoyability of such an act might be up for debate; faux depression, actual depression, still unsatisfying starfish... and while I might ride a wolf or dragon to war it is not for fun times, especially not if various "have you seen this?" images and videos glimpsed over the course of my computer fixing adventures are indeed representative of the appendages to be utilised for fun.
To that end I might say "fuck that" but I think we literally came to the opposite conclusion in the lines above.

I don't know if there is such a thing as furry music but if we can agree on something like

then I am OK with that.
Emo music... likely to involve me finding the nearest high bridge after about the third hour, not for me but to throw them and their music off with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1