Homebrew [POLL] Decide the next default font in Decrypt9

What should be the default font in Decrypt9?

• Linux 6x10 font

Votes: 106 51.0%
  • Acorn font

Votes: 54 26.0%
  • Original font

Votes: 48 23.1%

• Total voters

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Right now this is a pretty close one, with the 6x10 font taking the lead. You're not making this easy for me, that's for sure.

Readability is pretty important, but, as I said, all the fonts will stay in the source code, easily compilable via a make parameter. Guys like @Urbanshadow can easily compile themselves, with the font of their preference.

Also, if you are interested in creating / editing a font yourself, I can provide you with some additional info.

A

a9lh-1user

I like the Linux 6x10 font!
But anyway it's not important for me because your TOOLS are!
Thanks for the TOOLS .... and use whatever font it will be ..... i love the tools (Whatever font they are using!) ;)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Linux 6x10 looks nicer and I want that one, but Acorn is better for those with poor vision and makes it easier to read on smaller screens (non-xl 3ds and 2ds)
Yep. It's my main reason for voting original. My eyesight sucks AND I own a 2DS.

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c7NJRa2.gif
Just kidding, of course. But the 6x10 looks really nice.

Reactions: jsa

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Right now this is a pretty close one, with the 6x10 font taking the lead. You're not making this easy for me, that's for sure.

Readability is pretty important, but, as I said, all the fonts will stay in the source code, easily compilable via a make parameter. Guys like @Urbanshadow can easily compile themselves, with the font of their preference.

Also, if you are interested in creating / editing a font yourself, I can provide you with some additional info.
plz i want to make comic sans

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I personally like the Linux 6x10 font, I'm voting Original, because I think that the precompiled version should have accessibility at the forefront.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress