OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
340x_custom_1266770237176_22590535_640x480.jpg

Cops in Oklahoma City are looking for a 43-year-old woman who they say met a 14-year-old boy in PlayStation Home and ... yep, you can see where this is headed.

Authorities say the woman, Annamay Alexander of Deltona, Fla. (It's always Florida ...) met this boy via Home and sent him some terms-of-use violating messages, such as a picture of her in her underwear. In early January she drove up to Oklahoma City to seduce him.

An affidavit says Alexander later met the boy's mother under the ruse of talking about the boy's desire to marry her daughter. This flipped out the mom, as you can well imagine (she wasn't told the daughter was 9, either). She told Alexander GTFO and never speak to her son again. Alexander didn't follow the instructions. Mom later intercepted two phone calls from Alexander, then found sexy texts on his cell and PlayStation, plus the aforementioned picture.

Alexander, who is a married mother of three, referred to herself as the boy's wife and left subtle messages such as: "My body is yours to do whatever you want with," and "I love you and we are going to get married." The victim then confessed to having a sexual relationship with her and is said to be suicidal now. Alexander is looking at stalking and statutory rape charges but is still at large.

This is a harrowing story for any parent; it's creepy and gross to me, and not just because this obviously unhinged woman looks like Dennis Quaid in a wig. But if Home is to blame then so is the phone company.
Source.

Gonna go play me some Home!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
kid must have been fucking desperate to fuck that!
rofl.gif

^

Who would ever go through all that trouble to fuck THAT? If she was hot, maybe, but that? I mean she's like 46 and looks like she's 50. Just thinking about her in, erm, "sexual situations" makes me dry heave a little bit.

Overall:
rofl2.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn, she's hot!
ohmy.gif

J/k. She's one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, even uglier than Hadrian!
ohmy.gif

I wonder, the kid must've been incredibly desperate for secks if he did things like that with that woman D:

Reminded me of this:

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That lady looks slightly like a man and she's ugly, she needs to be in prison for her ugliness much less for the actual crime itself.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
14 yo virgin reads "my body is yours" on his cell. You guys are really deluding yourselves into thinking you wouldn't go for it under those circunstances.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
Damn, she's hot!
ohmy.gif

J/k. She's one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, even uglier than Hadrian!
ohmy.gif

I wonder, the kid must've been incredibly desperate for secks if he did things like that with that woman D:

Reminded me of this:
anything with a communication is risky does not matter how smell the communication. This is so wrong , what wrong with mind!!!!!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay this is creepy, but that the kid actually consented to having sex with that ugly bitch so he shares some of the blame.
That Nintendo DS video is pure crap though, you need Friend Codes to do anything online, and no one would just randomly start up Pictochat at a public location, hoping to find someone else.

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Okay this is creepy, but that the kid actually consented to having sex with that ugly bitch so he shares some of the blame.
That Nintendo DS video is pure crap though, you need Friend Codes to do anything online, and no one would just randomly start up Pictochat at a public location, hoping to find someone else.

Actually, when the DS came out, I made like 5 shirts that said 'PICTOCHAT WITH ME' and I'd walk around with my DS open to the room selection screen.
No one ever once talked to me...
frown.gif

On Topic: Awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1