Not open for further replies.

M_J_S

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi peoplz,,,

recently i have been following the HG/SS AP threads and i have been thinking...

To the people who bought the actual game, when u start HG/SS do u connect it to the pokewalker???

cause maybe just maybe,, the AP is activated if the pokewalker is not connected??
dunno its just a suggestions.. but
Please don't make this thread into another AP thread cause i dun want warnings
frown.gif
What my main point is..
When is the first time you can connect your pokewalker to your nds and exactly how do u connect it??
Has anyone purchased the game and not recieved a pokewalker?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
M_J_S said:
Hi peoplz,,,

recently i have been following the HG/SS AP threads and i have been thinking...

To the people who bought the actual game, when u start HG/SS do u connect it to the pokewalker???

cause maybe just maybe,, the AP is activated if the pokewalker is not connected??
dunno its just a suggestions.. but
Please don't make this thread into another AP thread cause i dun want warnings
frown.gif
What my main point is..
When is the first time you can connect your pokewalker to your nds and exactly how do u connect it??
Has anyone purchased the game and not recieved a pokewalker?

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
The pokewalker is just a silly tamagotchi. It has nothing to do whatsoever with the AP.

And for the record: the game probably will never get patched. It's just too much work. It makes more sense to update the firmware instead.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you need to ask a mod. I think you can pm Hadriano, shaunj66, Thug4L1f3, Chanser, OSW

they are online

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Good thing I don't need to worry about a patch like you people. My cash and cartridge are ready, I just need to head to the game store to pick it up, will go after 5 hours or so, can't go now, shop is closed in the afternoon
tongue.gif

EDIT:- A major reason of purchasing it - I always dreamed (since childhood) of having a tamagotchi style gadget with Pokemon in it, well I didn't dream of fighting with them, just have them with me wherever I go, and I never ever thought that it may become a reality, even though I'm going to be 20 soon, I still love Pokemon xD! (14 Years of Pokemon gaming)

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
M_J_S said:
erm how do i close it??? i'm new so i dunno LOL sowie plz helpy..
Already been answered, although we are capable of closing our own blogs too. Just saying.

Also, inb4lock
ninja.gif

SaitoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SamAsh07 said:
EDIT:- A major reason of purchasing it - I always dreamed (since childhood) of having a tamagotchi style gadget with Pokemon in it, well I didn't dream of fighting with them, just have them with me wherever I go, and I never ever thought that it may become a reality, even though I'm going to be 20 soon, I still love Pokemon xD! (14 Years of Pokemon gaming)

That's surprising that you missed the releases of both Pocket Pikachu 1 and 2, along with the Pokemon mini series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1