Homebrew PokesavDS (dev thread)

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must of been under a rock because I hadn't even noticed this existed, and I was going to try it until this happened ;_:

I don't understand, because someone asked you for a crack and you told him no, you suspended a tool that a LOT of GBAtemp and PP and all those other forums used? I feel this is spiting the whole community of Pokemon hackers...a lot of them, because one guy pissed you off. I think you're taking it a bit too far and getting too defensive and upset over something that is nothing. And you even state you just want to spite that PP forum, so why are you spiting GBAtemp too? We did nothing to you to deserve this anyways.

It's my opinion on the matter, just don't flame me.

P.S. To anyone who says we're the selfish ones, if you carefully read his post, it basically states nobody can have the future updates except myself, just me, nobody else will see the light of day.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm with Chase-san on this for the most part. It might have sounded extremely overdone, but its not like there is any other thing that can be done to help only one of the online communities.
Just think as if this was in a workplace setting. Your boss wants you to help him hook up with a co-worker's wife. You don't help, he fires you. You help, you promote illegal activities.
From that standpoint, yes there is no problem with getting the hell out of that workplace even though the stuff you are doing can affect hundreds if not thousands of lives.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But there is the flaw in your argument, it's just ONE forum that uses it. We are another community, and we know better and probably more mature. And in your theory, getting fired or quitting wouldn't affect anybody really, maybe the company but I'm sure in this economy they could find an easy replacement who would work for less therefore benefitting that company.

I see it more as a "I just got a new toy, someone asked for it, I said no, they hit me, and now this toy is only mine, nobody can see it, nobody can hear it, nobody can play with it" although it was just one ignorant person, but maybe we should all just not get involved...although we all want this back

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn.

I really wanted a newer version of this so I could edit my pokemon's natures and gender. I cannot do that on the current version of PPSE-DS.

Good luck to you Chase-san.

I bet Fallen has no valid reason for doing this.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope you continue work on this, otherwise I'm probably gonna have to learn how to put a switch in my cart if i ever want to be able to save edit... or get on your train of thought and learn how to add the capability in to savsender... which i might try anyway since I don't have a slot 2 card nor do I want to buy a 30$ adapter from some company in hong-kong that can't even make their device USB 2.0...

On another note, Fallen doesn't sound too smart. There's open office, and if he was that dead set on pirating MS office, he could have at least chosen a year before they introduced that stupid "ribbon".

Anyway, Please don't stop programming (and releasing) this! I get that you got really irritated with the whole pokemonproject site because of Fallen, but that shouldn't stop you producing this great piece of work. Rename it to "Fallen's a moron" or something but keep on making it!

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
It seems Fallen has been removed from his Admin position of ProjectPokemon. I will return the resources shortly. I apologize for my rash actions in this matter.

(I realize the drama I created, and it is something I will have to deal with.)

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:
It seems Fallen has been removed from his Admin position of ProjectPokemon. I will return the resources shortly. I apologize for my rash actions in this matter.

Fuck yes. Up yours Fallen!!!

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay!
wub.gif

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking about the music too!

Nice to see you're working at it again, we all respect you loads, and I'm sure we'll still stick by whatever happens. I'm glad your carrying on, its such a great little app that works flawlessly and is very quick to and easy to use.

BTW don't scare us like that again!
tongue.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Chase-san said:

Great end to a shitty situation. We all appreciate what you do Chase-san. Thank you.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:

oh yeah!

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
gameguy95 said:
i just tried the computer version of pokesav, and after a quick comparison, i find it ironically awesome that this is actually way better than the computer version. keep up the great work and make it better and better

You must be smoking something, the computer version is way more advanced.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't tried the computer version yet, but more advanced doesn't mean always bettter.

some bla bla:
bla bla consult other admin/mod next time first .. bla bla .. although it's hers, it was in her right bla bla nobody cares about this lame sentence anymore anyway, since she's back on it and we can all press F5 happily again. afaik progger's a she, then again .. "there are no women on the internet etc"
tongue.gif

Just 1 question, is that alpha/beta/whatever of the HG/SS backupper available again? 50% chance is rather high for some "if it works, great. If not: either don't use it or go put your head in the toilet if you want to complain." aka "as-is-release" imo. And I kinda like to play the org cart (it's not like it will corrupt the source save when backing up/restoring, right? So how I see it is that it just might take a while...).

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
commdante said:
I haven't tried the computer version yet, but more advanced doesn't mean always bettter.

some bla bla:
bla bla consult other admin/mod next time first .. bla bla .. although it's hers, it was in her right bla bla nobody cares about this lame sentence anymore anyway, since she's back on it and we can all press F5 happily again. afaik progger's a she, then again .. "there are no women on the internet etc"
tongue.gif

Just 1 question, is that alpha/beta/whatever of the HG/SS backupper available again? 50% chance is rather high for some "if it works, great. If not: either don't use it or go put your head in the toilet if you want to complain." aka "as-is-release" imo. And I kinda like to play the org cart (it's not like it will corrupt the source save when backing up/restoring, right? So how I see it is that it just might take a while...).

pokesav for computer has way more options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo