ROM Hack Pokesav .pkmn file collection

yamimg

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can someone upload hadou regice,registeel,regirock and the deoxys who have hyper beam,extreme speed,defense something and physic something cant remember from which event
thanks in advance

Li1Chief

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Yea, go to my site and download the total rar with all the files.
Just go to boxes and click "import box" or something. You'll still have to import box by box but it'll be less tedious. Right now, I still don't have all the pokemon. But I'll be adding more when I update (if I update )

Hmm, that seems like it will take some time, because if you upload them all at once the game will likely crash.
Roughly how much can you put on it before it crashes?

ender_wiggin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

Can anybody upload ken, shigeshige and jun psyducks, and manaphy E4ALL, NWS, TRU and JBHF? lots of thanks

If they are, I don't find them. Thanks again.

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Edit: are you right-clicking and saving by any chance?
The problem seems to be with my host and uppercase file names. I'll go check it out.
Anybody have any recommendations for a good reliable free webhost? I'd rather not pay for some webspace right now, because I haven't got a server for a while.

Yeah, I am. XD Couldn't find any other way, I'm a bit of a ditz.

And I've got no idea, sorry.
unsure.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edit: are you right-clicking and saving by any chance?
The problem seems to be with my host and uppercase file names. I'll go check it out.
Anybody have any recommendations for a good reliable free webhost? I'd rather not pay for some webspace right now, because I haven't got a server for a while.

Yeah, I am. XD Couldn't find any other way, I'm a bit of a ditz.

And I've got no idea, sorry.
unsure.gif

I've finally fixed it. After a month with no updates. Unfortunately, I've lost my old site's account details (long story).
Here's the new site:

pkmdatabase.freehostia.com
The stupid problems should be fixed. Tell me if it isn't.

PTtouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I'm from a country forgotten by Nintendo, I too ask for events. I need Jeremy, NOA Heracrosses and GF Psyducks (legit, ?with secret ID? ), and PCNY, if someone was to upload them I'd be thankfull and would upload a few shinies I've traded
smile.gif

dregnox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've finally fixed it. After a month with no updates. Unfortunately, I've lost my old site's account details (long story).
Here's the new site:

pkmdatabase.freehostia.com
The stupid problems should be fixed. Tell me if it isn't.

Sorry, buddy...
frown.gif

snap280fn1.png

(green number one without name behind it)

snap281ey3.png

This is the Spheal.

lalalala

ok

the name disappearance is a side effect of the fact that your screen resolution cannot handle the proper size of the pokesav.
the pokesav may appear normal to you but it is infact not the proper size. on my 1440x900 wide screen no names disappear and everything is flawless. but on my 1280x1024 fullscreen names like heracross and kricketune disappear because they are too long. the name is still there its just a graphical error on pokesavs's part on not being able to handle the size.

also if the .pkm files arent loading into your party try loading into your box instead. files that are 236kb are for party and any lower is for boxes.

as for the spheal sum 1 just screwed up wen they uploaded it
yaynds.gif

Flam i found you
blink.gif

odds of that?

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No. It's for every Pokémon. And names do not disappear. They're cubes. The Pokémon are loaded into storage boxes. The Pokémon just do not work. How the hell CAN it work when it says, "Pokémon: (none)".

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No. It's for every Pokémon. And names do not disappear. They're cubes. The Pokémon are loaded into storage boxes. The Pokémon just do not work. How the hell CAN it work when it says, "Pokémon: (none)".

The cubes are because the pokemon are in japanese.
Have you tried using the save? Do the pokemon show up in the box at all?

Everyone who has uploaded pokemon, I apologize for my absence, please reupload them. I have changed the bin so any files uploaded won't be deleted until I delete them permanently. Feel free to PM me with any problems, but keep in mind I am not very experienced with pokesav, and I don't play pokemon, I simply update the database.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks for Pokesav and everyone uploading
biggrin.gif

One question, does anyone have untouched Deoxys, Darkrai or Lucario?
Oh, and exactly do you use the event pokemon suck as Manaphy or Concert Perap the ones that come with .pcd files?

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...