Canada
just upped the following legit pokemon:

carnivine
electrike
murkrow
nidoran (m)
sentret
slakoth

had to scour my old save files, but they've just been sitting in their boxes since i caught them.

Nice to see new contributions. And remember to find hacked Pokémon and report them
happy.gif

uhh sorry for my dumb darkrai post few days ago I got my dates mixed up so my bad
unsure.gif

hey Mewgia and m2pt5,
how it coming along with cleaning up all the "hacked up" pkm files?

I see these mew and Celebis and etc uploaded is it just trial and error what people are uploading or are people checking them?
huh.gif

Wouldn't mind nabbing an untouched jirachi or something
grog.gif

I might have an untouched Jirachi or two, level 5 WSHMKR or whatever that I got over Wi-Fi.

Unfortunately I don't have a slot1 cart or any of the GBA games so I can't Pal Park.
frown.gif
 Is there any way to make things show up in the Pokedex when you load them into your storage? If not I guess I'll have to trade for them on Wi-Fi...

Oh, that's not a big problem. I, myself use a slot 2 flashcart. There's a function on PokéSav which allows you to add Pokémon into Pal Park. Only problem is that it only loads 256kb files and not 128kb.
Just put them into your party, save, save the Pokémon with PokéSav and upload them into Pal Park. All should go well.

Thanks I'll try that.
smile.gif

EDIT: It seems to work fine like that, thanks!
biggrin.gif

Glad to see it working. Hope it works for others having the same problem.

Giorgio31

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Big problem here
cry.gif
i can put money and pokeballs but i can't seem to load pokemon on my game. this is what i do: load my Pokemon D.sav on the pokesav program and then load the .pkm files i downloaded from the pkm file database. When i start the game every change i make works except for the pokemon... can u help me? consider i'm a total noob when u answer
shy.gif

kenmkim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big problem here
cry.gif
i can put money and pokeballs but i can't seem to load pokemon on my game. this is what i do: load my Pokemon D.sav on the pokesav program and then load the .pkm files i downloaded from the pkm file database. When i start the game every change i make works except for the pokemon... can u help me? consider i'm a total noob when u answerÂ
shy.gif

read the previous posts

and y is there duplicates for the all legendary tat was put up? any reason? jw

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
The copies are suppose to be *Shiny* however the shinys are UnLegit because they have the same IVs compared to the original one. And some Pokémon are UnLegit because of maxed IVs and EVs. So much for *all Legit*

oddy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering who is this JSB character uploading garbage text files onto the server saying that everything uploaded is either trash or hacked. Seems counterproductive to filling the pkm pokedex if somebody is trashing the uploads.

Anyways, uploaded the following legit pokes:

snubbull
voltorb
zigzagoon

to help complete the dex.

edit: just uploaded a freshly caught legit natu too

austrina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do u spot a hacked Pokemon anyway? I dont like GTS or trading and avoided them as much as I could. I traded my Lvl100 Torterra for a hacked lvl 25 Celebi yesterday. OT being some name... It sux... I released them right away

Although I backed up my save, I still hate to receive a hacked Pokemon for legit ones that I trained.
dry.gif

Personally, I am against hacked Pokemon but if anyone is for it... I dont really care.

I already have abt 450 Pokes that I caught myself
tongue.gif
no event pokemon though... just ones from 5 GBA & D/P

fernando2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have a question
i have pokemon that i caught via cheat, in specific the caught others pokemon trainers-

that count?

if yes then i will be uploading then tomorrow

sorry about my english.

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
How do u spot a hacked Pokemon anyway? I dont like GTS or trading and avoided them as much as I could. I traded my Lvl100 Torterra for a hacked lvl 25 Celebi yesterday. OT being some name... It sux... I released them right away

Although I backed up my save, I still hate to receive a hacked Pokemon for legit ones that I trained.Â
dry.gif

Personally, I am against hacked Pokemon but if anyone is for it... I dont really care.

I already have abt 450 Pokes that I caught myselfÂ
tongue.gif
no event pokemon though... just ones from 5 GBA & D/P

Well, there isn't a way to tell just by looking at it, but, if the deal is too good to be true. Avoid it
happy.gif

i have a question
i have pokemon that i caught via cheat, in specific the caught others pokemon trainers-

that count?

if yes then i will be uploading then tomorrow

sorry about my english.

If it's caught using the "Catch Other Trainers Pokémon" It most likely would be fine, but always indicate if it is or is not cheated
in the note along with the .pkm.
wink.gif

I uploaded two other Pokémon: Nosepass and Sunkern. I'll upload more once I find them
tongue.gif

looneyboy784

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The copies are suppose to be *Shiny* however the shinys are UnLegit because they have the same IVs compared to the original one. And some Pokémon are UnLegit because of maxed IVs and EVs. So much for *all Legit*

In response to the "Shiny" Pokémon being faked. Your statement would be true for earlier versions of Pokémon. However in D/P as well as the GBA Pokémon games shiny Pokémon just have a different color palette. AS this is the case their EVs and IVs will be similar to the regular version of the Pokémon.

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada

In response to the "Shiny" Pokémon being faked. Your statement would be true for earlier versions of Pokémon. However in D/P as well as the GBA Pokémon games shiny Pokémon just have a different color palette. AS this is the case their EVs and IVs will be similar to the regular version of the Pokémon.

I won't say you're wrong, but, he/she uploaded two of each Dialga and Palkia and the only difference is if it's shiny or not. The IVs/EVs should be each time you encounter that one Pokémon, so either one is a fake and the other is real. But, I can't say you're wrong.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!