smile.gif

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Btw, I'm working on a major pokesav save with ALL legendairies in stores who are not at lvl 100 or something but they are exactly like you have catched them
will post a link with download in 2 weeks or something

Miguel, Owner of
psp.gif
nds.gif
gbasp2.gif
gba.gif
and much more
laugh.gif

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good Job Zinic !
smile.gif

But where did you put the FAQ ? because I was looking for it but I can't find it ...
frown.gif

Hope you read this and anwser soon !

Miguel, Owner of 
psp.gif

nds.gif

gbasp2.gif

gba.gif
and much more 
laugh.gif

The FAQ is posted on these boards titled: "FAQ: PokeSav". It by no means covers everything in the game, but it does help.

if i get a mystery item, is there a way to give it to a friend?

I've heard of people sending off the event items to others through their own game, but I have never really figured out how. Sorry.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
is there a alternative website where i can download the .pkm files? the website hosted by Flam9 is not found, i need all the johto starters and a totodile.

edit: why doesn't his website like firefox? his website only works in internet explorer! when i first clicked the link in firefox it worked fine, now it doesn't and just keeps saying not found
frown.gif

another edit: meh he doesn't have all the pokemon i want anyway apart from the totodile.

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a alternative website where i can download the .pkm files? the website hosted by Flam9 is not found, i need all the johto starters and a totodile.

edit: why doesn't his website like firefox? his website only works in internet explorer! when i first clicked the link in firefox it worked fine, now it doesn't and just keeps saying not found
frown.gif

another edit: meh he doesn't have all the pokemon i want anyway apart from the totodile.

As most of the pokemon on the site are caught by Flam9 himself (and others, including me) it's very hard to have every single one. The library is a working porject we're still working on expanding and as such we're missing quite a few pokemon so far.

You can help out with expanding the collection by acquiring a pokemon and saving it with pokesav and then sending it to Flam9, as we really could need the help.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I unlocked all my emerald and leaf Pokemon finally and have quite a few rare Pokemon like legit mew, lugia, celiby, and jurachi....since catching Celiby and Jurachi was as easy as putting a disc in my Gamecube and hooking up my GBA....I'll share those two if anybody wants em. Jurachi is untouched while Celibi has been bumped up 3 levels. I looked over your list and didn't see them....if you missed em ... my bad.

Flam9

OP
Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
If you could host them somewhere and pm me a link I'd greatly appreciate it.
smile.gif

There will be a big update in 2 days.... 2 days left of school
ohmy.gif
~

keiran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, i have every pokemon at their (i presume) base levels from emerald... flam, wheres the add button on your website?

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
hey, i have every pokemon at their (i presume) base levels from emerald... flam, wheres the add button on your website?

Not sure whether this has already been posted (sorry then) but for those of you who can offer a bunch of pokemon note there are buttons on Pokesav that allow to save/load a WHOLE box of pokemon.

Icetron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

I don't think there's an add button, if you have some to share maybe you could use some free uploading sites like www.rapidshare.com , www.megaulpoad.com or www.mediafire.com for now.

I only have one new one to share, haven't traded for much lately.

Level 40 Latias http://www.mediafire.com/?8w2znmgbzww

Rhyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Manually setting my position to the Arceus fight is FAAAAAIIILLLIIING. Any help?
EDIT- None of the changes I make stay...
In-game, it's all normal. In PokeSAV, I can see where I changed it, and the changes stayed.
EDITEDIT: I can get there, it's just that now, there are back spaces and no Arceus.

cococolonel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is anyone else having this problem when Pokesav just closes out randomly when opened for more than 10....seconds? It's probably just me and I can't find any related topic/posts about it. can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

keiran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, you can't use pokesav with emerald save game ?, have i missed something from an earlier version or do i have to find a way of transfering them over to the new game??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it