ROM Hack Pokesav HG/SS v0.03 English!

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnthonyizGodly said:
My pokesav doesnt show fully... any help??

Not everything has been added for these new games yet. Rival name, Score, Pokegear, Poffins, Dex mods, etc. isn't accessible in v0.03. Editing the pokemon's current level doesn't seem to work either for me. We will just have to wait for a new version.

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
tattar8 said:
digipokemaster said:
any new updates on this??/??
For what?
pokesav i want to know if they made any update

Go search for their site or go to the PokeCommuinty, they can help you there. Now please dont revive a dead topic again.

iL0VECO0KiEs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yata111 said:
this so ruine the game
i wish it will not be used

Though it does have the potential to utterly ruin the game, there are many people who uses it legitly. I for one, use it to make pokemons with legit stats because any other methods is EXTREMELY time-consuming, even if you are using an AR to help with EV training. I play at Gamefaqs and the majority of people there uses it, but I assure you you will rarely get into a game with a hacker, and if you do its relatively easy to know if they hack or not assuming you've played Pokemon for quite some time and are familiar with the common aspects.

NickAxel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever I use this on my English SS, either the code i activated doesn't work (the ID code i created) or the screen turns white when i activate a code with a Pokemon Team i created. I'm using an EDGE with V 1.8. can someone please give me a hand on how to get this to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Low kilojoule soft drink?