Homebrew Pokesav - DS

mad maniak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would it be possible to make a Pokesav version that runs on the DS itself? (So there won't be a need for a PC to edit saves any more.)

AeroMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mad maniak said:
Would it be possible to make a Pokesav version that runs on the DS itself? (So there won't be a need for a PC to edit saves any more.)

QUOTE(ItsMetaKnight @ Mar 21 2009, 08:44 PM) cheater!

annyway i saw a screenshot of something like that but i dont think it was ever finished

As both of them said this was created but never finished of totally I do recall that it had 3 betas or so but I do have one of them but it doesn't seem to work fully it had its own site an then it came to a halt do to the creator (Chase-San) lack of time and full knowladge of the program. Any one that wants to restart his operation be my guest I would love to see the outcome and no I am not him I knew him though. Anyone try to remake it I would like that.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah there was a project for this but it's stopped now. In fact, Pokesav itelf hasn't been updated in a while, and there's supposed to be a user-friendly version called Pokemod coming out.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AeroMaster said:
mad maniak said:

annyway i saw a screenshot of something like that but i dont think it was ever finished

As both of them said this was created but never finished of totally I do recall that it had 3 betas or so but I do have one of them but it doesn't seem to work fully it had its own site an then it came to a halt do to the creator (Chase-San) lack of time and full knowladge of the program. Any one that wants to restart his operation be my guest I would love to see the outcome and no I am not him I knew him though. Anyone try to remake it I would like that.
i must not have been keepig track of that then i only saw the first one. what was the site?

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
gameguy95 said:
AeroMaster said:
mad maniak said:

i must not have been keepig track of that then i only saw the first one. what was the site?
Here's the thread: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31

It's suspended for now.
nayps3.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple