ROM Hack Pokesav (BW) doing strange things when reading save file

Aster Selene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried to import the Crown Dogs and Celebi via Pokesav into my Black file, and for some reason the game won't have those Pokemon show up in the box...

...so I tried to Action Replay the Pokemon in, but oddly enough while the game reads those, Pokesav doesn't recognize their existence and shows me "None" for the slots they're in...

Also, Pokesav BW seems to be completely unable to export XML files or "save as" files under a new name, so is it just my copy of Pokesav? If so, what's wrong (because I tried both CloneCharizard's and the other version and neither are giving me anything, so it's not the specific .exe file).

This is a problem as I later plan to import PKM files of my Gen IV Pokemon in and if I can't do this I'm screwed.

I think it's loading a "cached" version, as I loaded one of my White saves into Pokesav and it for some reason loaded all my Black data which of course shouldn't happen. So now I need to know how to stop this. And, also, why Pokesav isn't saving anything and just keeps loading that one save file where I put in the legendaries in my box but never actually placed in a real file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night