ROM Hack Pokersav Black and White

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the bigger one that allows you to change items, and import pokermon without AR codes. Basically, it's what we're used to, just in Japanese. Thanks to the GBATemp Cheat Forum for finding it!
smile.gif

http://game.umimi.com/tool/pokesavbw.html

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, but I hope so!
biggrin.gif
And knowing the way this world works, yes. Can't wait to import all of my Pokermon from the old games. :/

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here. have you figured how to use any of it yet?

Posts merged

same here. have you figured how to use any of it yet?

tommzy2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dont believe it, its the HG/SS jap Pokesav, there an updated version here made by the same person. this pokesav shown is the previous version to this one http://pokesav.umimi.com/

It's isn't the Pokemon Black and White Pokesav. So only download it if you want to edit your Jap Heart Gold or Soul Silver.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a few minutes of testing, it read my B/W save perfectly fine and modded data as well. It runs, it works. Nuff said.

aruseus1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded and tried it. works but not fully functional. I can import pokemon from 4th gen and save .pkm files but needs an english translation

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aruseus1 said:
i downloaded and tried it. works but not fully functional. I can import pokemon from 4th gen and save .pkm files but needs an english translation

Precisely. It does what I really needed it to do, which was import boxes. Worst comes to worst just keep the English edition of the HGSS one for reference to options. My poor Reshiram just got mega buff
smile.gif

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
If this is the same version of PokesavBW that I am thinking of (0.0.0.1) then it will not function on Windows XP.
omg serious??
wtf.gif

but the site says it is xp compatible

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can't read the program, the easiest solution is to open an English version of Pokesav for another game side by side, since all versions of Pokesav have pretty much the same interface.

ShadowTails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokersav for Black and White? Something tells me it wont let you play a card game in game. All stupid jokes aside.

It works, but it doesn't have the move data for new moves in it yet... so use with caution, I'm considering hacking my game to make it so my Pokemon will learn all the moves they had deleted at the next level up... I can't stand the 5 letter limit and the Japanese large font for English... I don't want to start a new game either. So long as your Pokemon knows no new moves it's fine to edit.

As soon as they add move support things should be fine. If worst comes to worst I suppose there's always the possibility of hex editing the save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-