ROM Hack Pokersav Black and White

Est

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just registered so I can confirm something with everyone.

I tried this on Windows 2k and it did not work, making me believe it will not work with anything earlier either. Either wait for an update or borrow some computer with Vista or 7 on it to run it correctly.

Autoboticon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowTails said:
Pokersav for Black and White? Something tells me it wont let you play a card game in game. All stupid jokes aside.

It works, but it doesn't have the move data for new moves in it yet... so use with caution, I'm considering hacking my game to make it so my Pokemon will learn all the moves they had deleted at the next level up... I can't stand the 5 letter limit and the Japanese large font for English... I don't want to start a new game either. So long as your Pokemon knows no new moves it's fine to edit.

As soon as they add move support things should be fine. If worst comes to worst I suppose there's always the possibility of hex editing the save.
Also new abilities....well that's several of my pokés ruined for now, just have to wait for them to update it further

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Requirements ☆ ☆
One of the following OS installed PC / AT compatible machine
Or NEC PC-9800 Series
Japanese Windows95 + InternetExplorer 3.01 or later
Since Japanese Windows98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista

translated from google chrome, It is from the site provided on the first post.

EDIT: says in readme it is compatible with windows xp, but that is the Japanese version as I stated above.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Got this to work with Windows 7. Transferred one of my Crown Dogs and Movie Celebi to my Black game and still can't get this blasted event to work.

Also, I'd be careful using this. According to Guested on Project Pokemon this is a half assed version that could corrupt your save file, and is apparently not made by COM.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's cheating like this that makes Pokemon games pretty uninteresting and boring when it comes to multiplayer and stuff like that.
unsure.gif

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ilovengage said:
It's cheating like this that makes Pokemon games pretty uninteresting and boring when it comes to multiplayer and stuff like that.
unsure.gif
I wanna use PokeSAV for Pokemon White too, but ONLY for getting:
- Event Zorua -> Through Movie Celebi
- Event Zoroark -> Through Movie Dogs??

I hope it works for White on CycloDS :|

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
We English USA and British always it like that Nintendo Europe always change the bloody names lol.
Sorry i have not be able to get online because i had to loose all my files because i had to reinstall windows 7 bloody annoying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol