Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember on fox box (free cartoon station before 4kids TV) they had a contest where the winner would get "a GBA in kirby's favorite color"...

I pity the fool that won.

Also, SO TRUE. Many college kids I've met are pokeman nerds. They can't stand it in middle-high.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Shinigami357 said:
Emo shirt, spots all over the face, heay eyeshadow/eyebags, and that expression? Doubt that's a girl. Also, the credits say it was made by a girl (from the name), and I don't think girls can draw a girl who looks like that, it's not in their genes.
Im glad you doubted me
happy.gif
allow me to show some proof
Evidence
Can you see a simular looking character being identified as "Katie"?

Also, you mentioned before
QUOTE(Shinigami357 @ May 21 2011, 12:23 AM) Guess not. Girls will be girls, after all. Impossible to read their damn minds, for chrissakes!!!

If you cant read their minds, how can you know what they can and cannot draw?

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL, is it the same character?

Also... Erm, you know I can actually see the drawings, it's not as hard as mind reading. Of course there are girls who can't draw worth shit, and everything they draw ends up looking like cthulhu and some random alien's lovechild, but, whatevs...

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shinigami357 said:

Also... Erm, you know I can actually see the drawings, it's not as hard as mind reading. Of course there are girls who can't draw worth shit, and everything they draw ends up looking like cthulhu and some random alien's lovechild, but, whatevs...

That is not with all girls. But even though this is the Edge, this is not a topic about feminism.

----
FrozenIndignation said:
Shinigami357 said:
Emo shirt, spots all over the face, heay eyeshadow/eyebags, and that expression? Doubt that's a girl. Also, the credits say it was made by a girl (from the name), and I don't think girls can draw a girl who looks like that, it's not in their genes.
Im glad you doubted me
happy.gif
allow me to show some proof
Evidence
Can you see a simular looking character being identified as "Katie"?

Also, you mentioned before
Shinigami357 said:
Guess not. Girls will be girls, after all. Impossible to read their damn minds, for chrissakes!!!

If you cant read their minds, how can you know what they can and cannot draw?

Eeuhm...;
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /hourlies2-1.png on this server.

LunaWofl

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Shinigami357 said:

My appologies for not making my point clear.
Its this; if you cannot read or understand someone's mind, then it is by extension, impossible, to accurately gauge their abilites and perspectives.

If you couldent see it

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sheesh... Relax, people... haha, I was just commenting on the garishly pink (in my opinion) hand-held gaming devices pictured in the webcomic. Let's now blow it out of proportion, LOL. Didn't even know how this whole "girl" debate started.

PS
For some reason, I only see a frog stuck in an ice cube on that link... It's happening so much lately, dammit.

LunaWofl

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Shinigami357 said:
Sheesh... Relax, people... haha, I was just commenting on the garishly pink (in my opinion) hand-held gaming devices pictured in the webcomic. Let's now blow it out of proportion, LOL. Didn't even know how this whole "girl" debate started.

PS
For some reason, I only see a frog stuck in an ice cube on that link... It's happening so much lately, dammit.
Frog in an ice cube?!
And I really didn't see it as a debate,
mellow.gif
and how it started was that you were a perfect candidate for me to reveal that startleing fact.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah... It says "domain unregistered" or some crap. Been happening to me a lot, and only on this site, too.

PS
So you were baiting me??? LOL, props to you.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
wahh!!!! don't go saying that some girls can't draw before you know the person!!!

i'm kinda hurt since a very special friend of mine can draw. not really and artist but she can draw well. i still partly remember that page in my notebook. i wish i hadn't lost that notebook. it was special for me and her...

Shinigami357 said:
Yeah... It says "domain unregistered" or some crap. Been happening to me a lot, and only on this site, too.
i had that problem. signing up fixes that.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was just a logical assumption given the fact that people have different talents, and some of them sorely lack in the art department, or the application of said art, anyway. Again, nothing against anyone...

Whew, I should get a lawyer for this, lolz.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yeah i know that. i was just a bit hurt. it's natural to act that way if you're hurt.
but i do understand what you mean. let's put this past us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021