Gaming Pokemon Yellow Remake For 3DS

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though the article is fake nintendo will have to do it eventually like emerald because to get gen 1 pokemon you need a)trade for good stuff or b)get a dsi and fire red

Reactions: Margen67

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Though the article is fake nintendo will have to do it eventually like emerald because to get gen 1 pokemon you need a)trade for good stuff or b)get a dsi and fire red

surely amongst all the ds games and 3ds games, you can get every gen 1 pokemon...
or no?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
with pokebank and friend safaris, you could get every pokemon, yes
back before pokebank, people were basically just missing legendaries and starters and about 15 other pokemon.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that Between x/y and or/as you can get every Pokémon. Feel free to correct me though.

Correct. Nintendo even stated you can get all the pokemon minus the event legendaries without trading once and all you need is two of the 4 gen 6 titles.

On the topic. The fake yellow remake for the 3ds has shown up several times I am afraid. If they would do a Yellow remake, I would love for it to take you from Kanto to the Kalos region in order and add some of the addtional anime towns Ashe has visited in each. I know 6 regions is alot but I think with an 8 gb card they have enough room.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I think Nintendo and gamefreak will make a yellow remake one day... Cause its would be like a money making machine, and the whole point of a company is making money.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well some people get i t wrong .. Yellow isn't like Crystal is for G/S or Emeral is for R/S , It's just an special version because the anime sucess, so it's just an extra(Also the hackers say that Jotho and their pokemon where planned to happen there, or at least an "preview" with more compatibility when the actual GS come ...) , the real "updated version" is Blue for Japan (Update from red and green), from this blue come the western Red and Blue ... they don't even make a remake for the "update" so even for an special .... maybe they come with another "anime special" , who knows? it's most probable XD

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Reactions: cearp

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I hope they remake it and put it on the eshop for $10.
hahaha, how about the same price as other VC games? 10 is to much for such a old game without trading capabilites (unless they rebuild their virtual console) but i dont see them doing this just for 1 game..
the second gen had rtc and their emulator doesn't support it. rtc is a part of the 2gen games.. i tried to play on VirtualConsole (using injection) and it was annoying, i started the game at night, and it was night forever...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D