Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you HAVE to use some sort of usb wireless access point to find the wondertrade packet? I can't seem to find it when I do a wondertrade when I'm just connected to the same wi-fi my laptop is.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting on the three legendary Pokemon. Currently trying to set up a sever in Ubuntu. Which program should I use with the Wonder Trade packet?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you HAVE to use some sort of usb wireless access point to find the wondertrade packet? I can't seem to find it when I do a wondertrade when I'm just connected to the same wi-fi my laptop is.

Some people say it can't be done if the data doesn't go though your computer, so you may need to create a hotspot.

DannyAwesome1104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, I watched this thread before, get offline for just 1 day, and now when I'm back the "Mysterious Trio" for XY have been revealed. You guys are fast! :D
But something's up, from the looks of the pictures, you're battling it & it's a wild battle, does that mean you can actually capture it in XY?! My guess is that an item triggered it (perhaps an event item). Also, it takes place in a forest, so that gives us clues where & how the battle is triggered. :O Man, I became a detective there, lol.
Hope that we can finally transfer Pokémon to XY! :D

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I watched this thread before, get offline for just 1 day, and now when I'm back the "Mysterious Trio" for XY have been revealed. You guys are fast! :D
But something's up, from the looks of the pictures, you're battling it & it's a wild battle, does that mean you can actually capture it in XY?! My guess is that an item triggered it (perhaps an event item). Also, it takes place in a forest, so that gives us clues where & how the battle is triggered. :O Man, I became a detective there, lol.

Yeah... uh... No.
Smealum just rigged the random wild pokemon appearance in that location to make the legendaries appear thre. It is by no way obtainable in the game, in that place.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

No, it's still not possible. A hacker called Smea altered the RAM of the 3DS to change the value of the wild Pokemon.

To gamefan5: I updated the first page in case you wanted something better explained to try it.

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, it won't work on a 32 bits PC?

No, it won't run on the x86/32bit version of Windows 7... I didn't know anyone used that.
I could always create an x86 version, just might take me a bit to get around to it.

p.s. A 32 bit operating system limits you to never being able to use more than 4GB of RAM...

Hauro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there some kind of check sum in the Wondertrade packets ? And amazing progress that you are making! On the bright side it will be easy to create competitive pokemon but on the other side the current economy will die.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, it won't run on the x86/32bit version of Windows 7... I didn't know anyone used that.
I could always create an x86 version, just might take me a bit to get around to it.

p.s. A 32 bit operating system limits you to never being able to use more than 4GB of RAM...

My computers are 5 years old, and at least where I live, 64bit computers weren't popular at that time.

Is there some kind of check sum in the Wondertrade packets ? And amazing progress that you are making! On the bright side it will be easy to create competitive pokemon but on the other side the current economy will die.

Yes there is and Zaneris is working on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up