CalledPex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey!

I'm CalledPex! If you're coming from the Pokemon Darkest Sun Thread, you already know what's going on here.

If you're not, my history is short. I started a ROM hack with a guy I met on the Internet. He was really cool, we chatted, worked, and did other stuff.
We tried, but we failed. He closed the project, deleted the Discord server, and now I'm starting this new project named "Pokemon Domination X"!

My plans are simple:

-Create a whole new story with new characters and new pokémon on my favorite pokémon game ever.

Hopefully, I'll release a beta soon. For now, just hype. Please.

First Update

I've been working the past days on the hack and to follow the story, you must choose the Pikachu that's given as a starter. (You must nickname it "Thunderstruck") This is because the story wants you to have what was your father's Pikachu. Can't give any more details, don't want to spoil anything. For now, I like where the game's going.

I'll be posting more about the story as I update the thread.

P.S: This part was on a bigger font just so people would get this part is important. It's gonna be this way for every update. Just so you don't get confused. :)

Second Update
Well, after the problem with my PC's fan, I began working like crazy. Like, MAD crazy. So, it's time to update you on the story!

You're a 16-year-old boy/girl that moved to Clayton town. There's a legend surrounding the "Bury" region. The legend says that a 16-year old has the power to control Pokémon. Go guess who's that.

That's all! Also, I'm changing the name from: Pokemon Domination X to Pokemon X: Power Domination

Also. Made a Logo.

Logo.png

Third Update

Hey Guys!

Just finished and tested the first, official, awesome Public Beta! :toot:

The Beta finishes right after beating Alexia, the first Gym Leader.

Well, as you may know, Betas usually have glitches. This is no exception, so please, report any glitches down here in the thread comments!

IMPORTANT

You need CFW and a CIA installer in order to play this Hack!

I won't keep you waiting. Here's the link: -snip- :yay3ds:

Last edited by Quantumcat,

CalledPex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hyped!!!

Edit: Is it possible to make a whole new map or it's impossible?
Unfortunately, this isn't as simple as a GBA ROM hack. Hopefully, the pk3ds developers can make this miracle come true!

For now, it's the same map. Sorry :(

Nemos59

A random user
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's not an issue. But I think I know why it's not as easy tl changr the map as a GBA ROM. I think all roads and cities are 3D models, but not as the same way as the trainer or pokémons (It's like built in the game).

CalledPex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Exactly, that's why a thread is not needed.
This thread was just a way of letting people know what I'll do. I'll update it as I work. And, don't take everything seriously man, the Internet is for this, having fun and watching memes. Not to fight over what I decide to post on the Internet.

Have fun and if you don't like what I'm doing, just, don't comment. Simple.

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey!

I'm CalledPex! If you're coming from the Pokemon Darkest Sun Thread, you already know what's going on here.

If you're not, my history is short. I started a ROM hack with a guy I met on the Internet. He was really cool, we chatted, worked, and did other stuff.
We tried, but we failed. He closed the project, deleted the Discord server, and now I'm starting this new project named "Pokemon Domination X"!

My plans are simple:

-Create a whole new story with new characters and new pokémon on my favorite pokémon game ever.

Hopefully, I'll release a beta soon. For now, just hype. Please.
Nice Projectt!!!! Is the rom hack is for pokemon ORAS?:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

CalledPex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey guys. Bad news. My PC's fan isn't working properly. I'll try to fix it. For now, the ROM will be delayed.

Sorry :(

CalledPex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I wonder if there will ever be a 3DS (or even DS/i, I think) Pokemon hack that's not a difficulty hack?
This one is the one you're looking for!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wonder if there will ever be a 3DS (or even DS/i, I think) Pokemon hack that's not a difficulty hack?
I'm trying to focus more on the story. And people wont need to grind a lot and get lost in the story because of that.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...