United States
You can:
Edit your money
Pokemon in party/pc
Your bag
How many badges you have
Your pokedex completion
And many many other features.

If you're looking to edit your save I recommend pkhex.
Will I be able to use it on a US version of the game? I'm also on version 11.0.0.33U, but I do have the homebrew launcher.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I be able to use it on a US version of the game? I'm also on version 11.0.0.33U, but I do have the homebrew launcher.
Yes pkhex will work with US saves, I believe you should be able to dump your game's save from the home brew launcher for editing then re-importing.
Bear in mind to only reimport the most recent save and not an older one, otherwise you will get a "corrupt save" error.
Unless you can delete the secure value, in which case feel free to import older saves.

IIAkiII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes pkhex will work with US saves, I believe you should be able to dump your game's save from the home brew launcher for editing then re-importing.
Bear in mind to only reimport the most recent save and not an older one, otherwise you will get a "corrupt save" error.
Unless you can delete the secure value, in which case feel free to import older saves.
Which save editor should I use for this? I don't currently have one on my homebrew.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

IIAkiII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 283

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what happened here
It's telling you that one of it's moves are incorrect (cannot learn it or can't learn it yet)
The place it has been encountered is not a place it can be encountered
And lastly that the region it is from does not correspond with the region of the 3DS it was caught on.

To make things easier there are plenty of websites that offer legitimate .pk6 Pokémon files (including arceus) that you can just drag and drop onto the editor. Which I highly recommend doing over genning arceus from scratch, since he can be a bit of a nightmare to get past the legitimacy checker.

IIAkiII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's telling you that one of it's moves are incorrect (cannot learn it or can't learn it yet)
The place it has been encountered is not a place it can be encountered
And lastly that the region it is from does not correspond with the region of the 3DS it was caught on.

To make things easier there are plenty of websites that offer legitimate .pk6 Pokémon files (including arceus) that you can just drag and drop onto the editor. Which I highly recommend doing over genning arceus from scratch, since he can be a bit of a nightmare to get past the legitimacy checker.
Alright, thanks for the info! I'll try this out later in the day.

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Research about Pokémon generation patters like PID, Nature, balls, moveset, IVs and what is legal/ legit is recommended before editing for battles and trades.

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1