United States
You can:
Edit your money
Pokemon in party/pc
Your bag
How many badges you have
Your pokedex completion
And many many other features.

If you're looking to edit your save I recommend pkhex.
Will I be able to use it on a US version of the game? I'm also on version 11.0.0.33U, but I do have the homebrew launcher.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I be able to use it on a US version of the game? I'm also on version 11.0.0.33U, but I do have the homebrew launcher.
Yes pkhex will work with US saves, I believe you should be able to dump your game's save from the home brew launcher for editing then re-importing.
Bear in mind to only reimport the most recent save and not an older one, otherwise you will get a "corrupt save" error.
Unless you can delete the secure value, in which case feel free to import older saves.

IIAkiII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes pkhex will work with US saves, I believe you should be able to dump your game's save from the home brew launcher for editing then re-importing.
Bear in mind to only reimport the most recent save and not an older one, otherwise you will get a "corrupt save" error.
Unless you can delete the secure value, in which case feel free to import older saves.
Which save editor should I use for this? I don't currently have one on my homebrew.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

IIAkiII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 283

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what happened here
It's telling you that one of it's moves are incorrect (cannot learn it or can't learn it yet)
The place it has been encountered is not a place it can be encountered
And lastly that the region it is from does not correspond with the region of the 3DS it was caught on.

To make things easier there are plenty of websites that offer legitimate .pk6 Pokémon files (including arceus) that you can just drag and drop onto the editor. Which I highly recommend doing over genning arceus from scratch, since he can be a bit of a nightmare to get past the legitimacy checker.

IIAkiII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's telling you that one of it's moves are incorrect (cannot learn it or can't learn it yet)
The place it has been encountered is not a place it can be encountered
And lastly that the region it is from does not correspond with the region of the 3DS it was caught on.

To make things easier there are plenty of websites that offer legitimate .pk6 Pokémon files (including arceus) that you can just drag and drop onto the editor. Which I highly recommend doing over genning arceus from scratch, since he can be a bit of a nightmare to get past the legitimacy checker.
Alright, thanks for the info! I'll try this out later in the day.

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Research about Pokémon generation patters like PID, Nature, balls, moveset, IVs and what is legal/ legit is recommended before editing for battles and trades.

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs