manueld64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.how2xbox.com
XP
Country
United States
Mega Ampharos is the best mega in the game. He evolves into a ROCK GOD!
Upon evolution, he also gets a hidden rock type as well haha.
Should be a move in there where he rains Thunder from the Heavy Metal Heavens!
mega_ampharos_by_kurogane_sensei-d6h8ghg.png

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Says the guy showing his OOU steel-fairy whose typing is super broken. 9 resistances and only 2 2x effectives. Plus having 200+ base attack, bulk and priority moves.

How the fuck is that related, Mawile is just one of my favourite Pokémon.

Reactions: signz

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
"Steel needed a nerf, quick let's make a super freaking powerful mega steel type" is how it's related.

I'm not starting a fight I was cracking a joke about the left hand not knowing what the right is doing.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Funny thing just happened. I was trying to catch it while making a big sub sandwich for dinner, right? So, Zygarde's hp is down in the red and all I'm doing is taping the last used Item button, which was an ultraball. I press the button for the 3rd time and then turn away from it to put a slice of turkey breast on bread and then I hear the music for when the battle is over. I start to panic, because I did have my Talonflame out and there was the possibility that Flame Body activated and burned it. But it turns out I did indeed catch it. While making a sandwich.

His name is now Gandalf, by the by.
Congratulations!!
It must've been the turkey breast that made you lucky.

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Buy Dusk Balls. They have a 3.5 capture rate at night and in caves, the best in the game besides masterball.
I think you are missing the point of this story.
It was the plot, it had everything!
It had a hero trying to achieve a high-aiming goal, failure to do so, somewhat broken spirit that helps build the hero throughout the story
There was even some suspense there near the end when she thought she killed the pokemon but it had a happy ending!
A tale worth writing about, really... :P

Reactions: signz and Sonia

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really loving that 50 is the competitive level. Makes teamswapping sooo easy.

Been getting wrecked these past couple days so I was thinking Ill make a "gym leader" team and troll around.
Cant decide on the type though. Bug is my favorite type and it has alot of dual type options but I see myself getting walled pretty hard by aegisslash and struggling with fire types in general.

Fairy would be pretty fun as well and I feel its the stronger of the 2 types but Ive got quite a few less options for teamcomps and even less options for dual typing.

Any opinions or team ideas will be greatly appreciated c:

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Really loving that 50 is the competitive level. Makes teamswapping sooo easy.

Been getting wrecked these past couple days so I was thinking Ill make a "gym leader" team and troll around.
Cant decide on the type though. Bug is my favorite type and it has alot of dual type options but I see myself getting walled pretty hard by aegisslash and struggling with fire types in general.

Fairy would be pretty fun as well and I feel its the stronger of the 2 types but Ive got quite a few less options for teamcomps and even less options for dual typing.

Any opinions or team ideas will be greatly appreciated c:

Dragon - Fairy team?

Or maybe Fire Water? ^o^

For example take 5 fairies and 1 dragon just so you can kill the steel and poison Pokémon! ;3

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the recommended moveset, ev's for a adamant mawile? 252 Attack and what else?
Ive never run a mawile before but Im pretty sure you'll want to max hp along with attack since you've got decent defence from your steel typing and you arent going to be outspeeding much.

As far as movesets most Mawile Ive seen have been running S.Dance, Suckerpunch, Iron head and Play rough

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive never run a mawile before but Im pretty sure you'll want to max hp along with attack since you've got decent defence from your steel typing and you arent going to be outspeeding much.

As far as movesets most Mawile Ive seen have been running S.Dance, Suckerpunch, Iron head and Play rough

thanks, i'll probably have a better chance of making a competitive mawile than my greninja right now... can't get a damn female timid protean for the life of me.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found out just now someone has a really similar username to me on other sites and their safari is a flying type. Now I hate them forever.

I'm joking but I still wish my type were flying/fairy D:

I wonder if they'll ever remake gen 3, that's pretty much the only way to get some pokemon since the DSi and up dropped GBA support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...