Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
wasn't every dump but the UK black (or something) considered to be a bad dump? i would assume that cheats are not working because the gameID is incorrect. although this is all an assumption, i don't play pokemon and i do not know for sure.

you can also grab the latest CMP database in the akaio release thread at akaio.net.

-another world

mew2ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my acekard has same problem, white will say "system file missing" if cheats are on!!!

edit: not same problem
rolleyes.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mew2ds said:
my acekard has same problem, white will say "system file missing" if cheats are on!!!

edit: not same problem
rolleyes.gif

the "system file missing" error can mean that your micro sd card was not formatted with the proper cluster allocation. you should have 32kb or larger. The windows 7 and panasonic sd formatters will correctly set up your sd card when you do a full format.

however, if this is only happening with cheats turned on then it might be a different issue.

the first step to helping us figure out what it is would be to make sure your msd card has been correctly formatted. then verify your rom is a good clean dump by CRC against a known good set listing. grab the latest cheat database from CMP and test with just akaio 1.8.8, the rom, and the cheat file. don't throw a ton of other files on there while testing as one of those files could be corrupt. also, do not turn on a bunch of cheats, try a few at first and see how it works. you can further debug by running the rom and cheats without other patches turned on (ie: download play, soft reset, etc), as these things are placed in RAM before the rom launches they could be causing your issues.

after you fully debug let us know what you discovered. as long as you debug fully and correctly i will forward your information onto normmatt.

-another world

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to keep the same ROM, try this.

Step 1.
Download cheat database editor - R4CCE
Run r4cce.exe and open the usrcheat.dat from the SD:\__rpg\cheats\usrcheat.dat

Step 2.

scroll down to Pokemon White (any version should work) then right click > copy and right click again and paste.
scroll down to the bottom of the list and select the copy you just made.
You can then change the game title to something more meaningful.

Step3.
Click on the ... button near the (Dup?) button.
Browse for your Pokemon White ROM.
Finally click File > Save.
[/p]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: