Pokémon Video Game Championships 2012 champion stripped of his title

• Thread starter Deleted-236924
  • Start date
  • Views 5,304
  • Replies 23
D

Deleted-236924

OP
Two-time Pokémon champion Ruben Puig Lecegui was stripped of his his title at the United Kingdom Video Game Championship following a scandal in which he and members of his team are accused of leaving their hotel rooms to take a shit in the hall.

"According to several eyewitness acounts," reports the site Pokébeach, Lecegui and members of his team "placed their own feces in the hallway of the hotel they and other Pokémon players were staying at." Pokébeach says the cops were called, the players were kicked out of the hotel and had to pay fines.

The manager of Play! Pokemon told Pokébeach that "The Pokémon Company International expects its players to maintain high standards of behaviour conducive to the family-friendly environment that we foster." The company investigated the matter independently and took action.

The event's original runner-up now is listed as the champion.

:arrow: Source

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: 1 person

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
This is old news, but no one had posted this so its cool.
And btw they were reportedly "playing with their shit". They were throwing it at each other or something.(i know alcohol was involved somewhere)

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came to this thread expecting shit about Nintendo finding this guy was using PokeSav pokemon.

And, well, even though it wasn't what I expected there still was shit.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they can go after the national turd tossing championship next. I hear they have 2 divisions longest distance and biggest splatter.

This reminds me of a guy that I used to work with. He didn't get promoted so he went into the customers restrooms after hours and smeared his shit all over the walls. Next day when management saw it they went and checked the security cameras in the hall way.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive