ROM Hack Pokemon USUM Pre-Download Release Today

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title keys for Ultra Sun are public, to my knowledge. I haven't checked if Ultra Moon's keys are up yet. But that's really weird...
Yeah I know Sun is up, but I still have no idea why it's letting me download Moon from the eShop without buying it Lol. That's just not natural :unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Granted, as soon as they popped up on the CDN before the pre-load was on the eShop I downloaded a bad .CIA and installed it but the title key was "borrowed" so I don't see why that would give me a good ticket..... That's the only thing I can think of.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it actually downloading it to completion or stopping at 99%?
I'll let you know it a few minutes Lol it's almost done.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it actually downloading it to completion or stopping at 99%?
upload_2017-11-3_7-13-44.png

Lol you jinxed me!!

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: KunoichiZ
D

Deleted User

Yep I am calling bullshit on people that say they have the games, but can't dump them because they are on mobile. You can easily ftp it to your phone and then proceed to upload it :) Proof or BS :whip: Personally I hope someone does leak it so mass amounts of people get banned again :toot:
*has 6 local seeds incase one gets banned for no reason*

D

Deleted User

*has original seed because I am careful af lol*
I probably should just get a few extra seeds just in case though. Never know when they will start a new wave...
yeah I still have 2 of my origionals
1 of my origionals was banned because I was sharing it and I gave the other away today

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll wait till its on Freeshop the games are available there on official releases don't need seeds at all
I meaaaan. It still needs the seed. But its just released at that time to actually play it :| I dont plan on playing it until release regardless.

Konekogirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got mine pre-downloaded ultra moon all i did was load the tikshop.. and poof pre-download, and when I clicked the icon to load ultra moon it says thanks for purchase, please wait till release. So there you guys go. Easier way to download it.

I am wondering if I should cancel my pre-order on amazon. Hrmmm.

Last edited by Konekogirl,

biggan1

Trophies
XP
Country
So I got mine pre-downloaded ultra moon all i did was load the tikshop.. and poof pre-download, and when I clicked the icon to load ultra moon it says thanks for purchase, please wait till release. So there you guys go. Easier way to download it.

I am wondering if I should cancel my pre-order on amazon. Hrmmm.
Is it safe to even preload?
Should be very easy for Nintendo to check if you've been billed for the game.
If I was big bad N I would massban every console that doesn't add up in the calculation.
I'm sure they have some plan in mind that's for sure.

Or am I missing something..?

Last edited by biggan1,

Konekogirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well apparently when I lost my 3ds due to a memory card error and I had to get my account transfered again. They said I had 60 some items on my account and they said I would want it back too and nothing ever came up about billing the only thing I would say is.. DON'T ASK THEM ABOUT ANYTHING YOU DOWNLOADED if there is a problem lol. Other than that it seems safe enough.. but I dunno I am taking a risk. I never tried a pre-launch before so this is new. We'll see what happens next week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same