Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good, and hey I actually have some experience with adding custom music to ultra sun and ultra moon, so if you need help with that, don't be afraid to ask me.
Really? It's Not Too Much Too Ask,Do You Think You Could Make A Tutorial On How To Add Custom Music?

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually already have a post on GBA temp all about adding custom music here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-music-for-pokemon-ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon.490458/
I actually already have a post on GBA temp all about adding custom music here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-music-for-pokemon-ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon.490458/
Thanks! I Don't Have A 3DS Yet,But When I Do,I'll Be Sure To Edit The Music To The Appropriate Song.

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I Don't Have A 3DS Yet,But When I Do,I'll Be Sure To Edit The Music To The Appropriate Song.
Ok, well in the mean time, if you want a song prepped for you to try out when you do get a 3ds, don't be afraid to ask me, I would really like to see this project you're making succeed.

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Abomasnow's Randomized Moveset:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    903 KB · Views: 195

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting moveset, it means that we are going to have to hope that we get an IV set that gives us either rock, ground, or water hidden power types, keep up the good work
Okay!
Here's Some Changed Text From Emily(Lillie's New Name)
"I read something in an old book once. It said \nthat the island challenges used to have something called shadow pokemon invading them. The shadow pokemon would kill certain pokemon,and rip their flesh off as a disguise. But they would take off the flesh when in a battle. Crazy right? But that won't happen again...right? heehee..."[VAR 0114(0006)]

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay!
Here's Some Changed Text From Emily(Lillie's New Name)
"I read something in an old book once. It said \nthat the island challenges used to have something called shadow pokemon invading them. The shadow pokemon would kill certain pokemon,and rip their flesh off as a disguise. But they would take off the flesh when in a battle. Crazy right? But that won't happen again...right? heehee..."[VAR 0114(0006)]
Hmm, calling them shadow pokemon outright doesn't sit right with me, what do you think of this revision of it?
"I read something in an old book once. It said that the island challenges used to have pokemon wrapped in shadows invade them. These pokemon would tear the skin off of certain pokemon, leaving them to die in wallowing pain, and then wear their skin as a disguise, leaving the pokemons carcass a rotten mess and more often then not hidden. However they would not use their disguise in battle. Crazy right? But that won't happen again... right? heehee...." Then have the professor in this game come to a more solid conclusion by naming them shadow pokemon later in the game

Last edited by darklink1010,

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, calling them shadow pokemon outright doesn't sit right with me, what do you think of this revision of it?
"I read something in an old book once. It said that the island challenges used to have pokemon wrapped in shadows invade them. These pokemon would tear the skin off of certain pokemon, leaving them to die in wallowing pain, and then wear their skin as a disguise, leaving the pokemons carcass a rotten mess and more often then not hidden. However they would not use their disguise in battle. Crazy right? But that won't happen again... right? heehee...." Then have the professor in this game come to a more solid conclusion by naming them shadow pokemon later in the game
You Know What? I'm Actually Gonna Use That! Amazing Job!

Pixel-Pie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Shadow Lugia Will(Most Likely)Become A Dark/Dragon Type. It Will Have The Ability Water Bubble To Basically Gain A Third Typing(Water)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Light That Burns The Sky Is Now Completely Overpowered. But...It Now Has 50% Accuracy.

Attachments

• Screenshot (76).png
    Screenshot (76).png
    66.2 KB · Views: 206

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Shadow Lugia Will(Most Likely)Become A Dark/Dragon Type. It Will Have The Ability Water Bubble To Basically Gain A Third Typing(Water)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Light That Burns The Sky Is Now Completely Overpowered. But...It Now Has 50% Accuracy.
I like the idea of having shadow lugia have the ability water bubble, was always a mystery to me why it didn't have a water typing on it even though it lives at the bottom of the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lool. You got a bargain.